Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 9 Nov 16, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Love reading your trip reports. Great pic of all of you on 7DMT. You and your sister are too cute.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 16, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A brilliant day

Joan
Old 9 Nov 16, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

A brilliant day, thank you. We saw Fantasmic at the end of August and it was very off putting hearing the fireworks behind us. Everyone kept turning around to look at them and then back to the show. My poor son didn't know where to look - very bad scheduling imo.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 16, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow sounds like a really amazing day. Fantastic photos.
Old 10 Nov 16, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Soarintodisney
Excited about Disney

Fantastic report as always Aimee, enjoy reading them so much and can't wait for more. Thanks so much for posting.

And another one here who saw Fantasmic at the end of August when the fireworks were on at the same time and totally agree it was annoying and did kind of ruin it slightly. We were discussing with the people around us about how it spoilt the show, everybody turning around, the stage lighting up when it was meant to be dark and big bangs going off in the background which you could here over the show music so annoying!
Soarintodisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 16, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Mudhut
Excited about Disney

Yay another excellent report.
Those disney ears are great, and a fantastic way of using those old bra's that are of no use anymore
I can relate to how your dad looks on the mine ride it's the look us men have when we're trying to do a mathematical sum in our heads, try it by trying to find the answer to say 73 x 24 in your head in front of a mirror and see what face you pull
Haunted mansion is one of my favourites too, this year one of the ghosts at the end pulled off his beard and put it onto me, it was so funny
Your cheesecake looks so much better than the cookies and rice crispy thing
Thanks for posting
Mudhut is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 16, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Fantastic day.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 16, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Fabulous day. Love your park bags!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 16, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Oh wow, I've never seen a picture of the canvas over the Haunted Mansion before. That's so cool! Of all the Disney accounts I follow on instagram, I can't believe I've not seen anyone post a picture of that! Thanks for sharing
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 16, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bullpeppar View Post
Amazing as ever, well done Aimee.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mobeckwith View Post
wow,what a busy exciting fun filled day,with tonnes of food also.great detailed trippie mo x
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Today was definitely a good food day! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by thepricefamily View Post
Another great read, thank you! Your poor dad on 7DMT!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hehe we did giggle, it's funny cos he goes on most of the big coasters with Lauren and looks happier on those haha. Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
That was brilliant, loved reading it as usual...that Christmas tree in the shop while it was raining 😍
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! That tree is amazing isn't it, I want a Princess tree! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by lottie89 View Post
Yay! Great day, you got so much done, even with an afternoon nap. I love your backpacks! x
Thank you! We definitely needed that afternoon nap to get us through to Fantasmic haha. Hope you guys had an amazing trip! Just noticed you've started your trippy, will look forward to reading it! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Mamie Baldwin View Post
Oh what a fab day you all had. Your hair looks so cool on SDMT Aimee and I love your black and white dress, was it from Hot Topic?

Pam
Thanks Pam! Hehe I love that it looks so wild in the SDMT photo! Yes good old Hot Topic, it was so comfy too! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Flimsey View Post
Another fab report..looking forward to the rest 😀
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'm working on day 5 already atm do hopefully it won't take me too long! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Love love love the detail! Fab day girls. Glad you got inside the Castle, it's a shame they don't make the food better though as they may get more return visitors. I'm obsessed by any Disney Christmas shop, two of my favourite things so I'd think it the perfect place to waste away some time during the rain.

I didn't know that about fantastic off to google! X
Thanks Michelle, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yes I'm totally with you on the food! It was a magical experience but there was nothing to draw us back food wise (as delicious as the French toast was!)
Oh my god me too, it's my dream to combine 2 of my favourite things with a Disney trip at Christmas (shame about the crowds though). Thank goodness Disney have Christmas shops open year round!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Henderson View Post
Another amazing day, you pack so much in - so glad that the lens cap was found - can't wait for day 4 (no pressure) 😊 As always, thanks for sharing and taking the time to write your trip reports - you and Lauren make sure I get my Disney fix when I can't get there myself x
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! We were so relieved the lens cap turned up, we checked our tables even more before leaving restaurants after that! Hehe a bit of added pressure and I managed to get day 4 finished in a week so maybe it helps! Aww thank you so much, it's comments like that that make me want to write all the faster! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Neep View Post
wow =sooooo much! always wondered about the castle!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! We had too! It's beautiful on the outside but it was lovely to finally see what the inside held! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Lovely photos! Your dads face on seven dwarves ride lol!

Love the bags/ears photo too, you girls really are disney princesses!

The Bum Bum cream looks interesting - was it what your mum thought?

Love all the merchandise photos - lovely teapot.
Another great day!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hehe we still giggle at that ride photo, it's tempting to have it printed for the mantlepiece!
Aww thank you, we had a lot of fun with park accessories this year!

Haha thankfully no, I believe it was for firming and toning hehe.

I loved the teapot too! I keep looking at the merch photos I took thinking- why didn't I buy that? Hehe disney just sell so many lovely things!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
What a fab day, loved all the MK photos... gave me goosebumps looking at them all!

Thank you for sharing
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Ahh I felt like that looking through them for the report too! Especially on a cold day in England hehe.
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by H_C-2017 View Post
Love reading your reports - you always have such packed fun days.
Your backpacks and ears photo is so cute!
Can't wait to read more.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! We do really try to pack in as much as possible when planning hehe Lauren and I often go back and look to see where we can fit in extra park time! Thank you, we were so pleased with our new park accessories!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Another fab day Aimee, that French toast looks just amazing, I think I could consider the 2 TS credits just for that alone

We love Fantasmic too, we had exactly the same last year as I remember my boys dancing to "shut up and dance" before the show and we were joining in the Mexican Wave too.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! The French toast really was good, I really wish I was eating it for breakfast today!

Aww yeah I just love the atmosphere before the show (and the show of course hehe). We went to the Star Wars fireworks the next night and as truly incredible as they were there was no music and dancing beforehand to build up the excitement!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
Another great day! I really wish my sister and I could do Florida together but I suspect my husband and kids would be annoyed! :-)
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hehe probably! I do feel so lucky to have a sister who gets Disney like I do! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by rosiebun3 View Post
You are absolutely correct about the fireworks. We were there at the end of August and the noise of the star wars fireworks was very distracting. Also as you walk out everyone is trying to leave at the same time; by the time you get out of Fantasmic the fireworks have also finished. Very poor planning.
Love your bags and the little mermaid dress.
Yes I can absolutely imagine that to be the case, how frustrating! We were at the opposite end and saw the fireworks at the end of August when it changed which obviously wasn't affected by Fantasmic noise wise but I just think it's such a shame they couldn't have scheduled it better! Totally know what you mean about everyone trying to leave at the same time though, we had to hot foot it out after the Star Wars dessert party later in the trip when they'd changed the scheduling!
Thank you, we love planning our park clothes and accessories!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Leia77 View Post
Are you sure your dad enjoyed 7DTM . What a lovely day! Great report as always
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hehe apparently so, his excuse was that he'd forgotten to take his sunglasses off his shirt and was worried about them flying away! We did ask why he didn't just take them off and hold them in his hand but I don't think he thought of that at the time hehe.
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by SarahJayne View Post
Another fun-filled, great day!

I loved it all! How much you packed in, your dads face on 7dmt, your outfits, food, and the Xmas decs!

Looking forward to the next one
Aww thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was a lovely first day at MK! I'm working on day 5 already so hopefully it won't be long!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by stupet11 View Post
Thanks for the detailed tour of MK - can't wait to get back there this August…must practice my dad face for the scary rides (I bet he's proud of the all girl pics in front of the caste - great shots).

Fantasmic is fab! Love all the characters on the boat, and the crowd before hand.
Thank you! Aww yeah he loves us really (despite all the teasing about his hanger hehe). I'm totally with you there about Fantasmic! It just always puts such a big smile on my face!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Another fabulous day love your attention to detail😊,you got some lovely photos in front of the castle. We ate twice in Peco Bills on our trip nice food and theming.

Me and DD bought the same "Once Upon a time " memory book.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was so pleasantly surprised by Pecos Bill after the menu change! I'm a bit of a creature of habit so I was pleased to see it was just as good with a new menu! Glad you enjoyed it too!
It's lovely isn't it, perfect for Disney keepsakes!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
Fantastic report as always, Aimee. Thank you so much for sharing .

So glad you finally got to experience CRT and that you loved it. Yesterday I booked it for breakfast on Seren's 11th birthday next May so your report was well-timed to get me in the mood, thanks very much!

Unfortunately we're not on the DDP so are paying out of pocket for the meal but as it's a special occasion I'm going to try and not think about how expensive it is (or the fact that we did it on her 8th birthday too, again out of pocket). She's adamant that she still wants her birthday breakfast with the princesses at 11 years old. I'm so happy that she doesn't think she's too old for it so I'm just going to forget about the cost .

Love your hair in the Mine Train ride photo and your arty ears / castle arch shot

Sounds like a fab day overall and so glad the rain was short-lived xx
Thanks Michelle, always nice to hear from you! Hope you're all well!

Aww it really is such a magical place! I'm sure Seren will have a fantastic birthday breakfast there! If you're not on the dining plan maybe she'll pick something from the children's menu despite being a disney adult now hehe.

Hehe my hair went a bit wild on that ride! Lauren always has to remember to being a hair band as hers is so long!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
Fab day Aimee! Great details and fantastic photos. I believe you when you say your dad enjoyed 7DMT!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hehe apparently he did, he's adamant that it was his sunglasses he was worrying about in case they flew off but having said that he didn't look too impressed on Rock 'n' Rollercoaster the next day either hehe.
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Bingo Betty View Post
I love your trip reports, they are so detailed.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
Another fantastic (and packed) day. Absolutely love all your themed accessories. I know I've said it before, but you girls are so glamorous (even in the August heat!)

We met the same Snow White as you last year (but that was at Akershus). She was lovely and dd was thrilled as SW is her absolute favourite.
Thanks for another great read.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

We had so much fun picking out our accessories for each day! Aww thank you that's very kind of you to say (the secret is we rarely take photos of ourselves after 11 when we sweaty messes hehe).

Ahh that must have been so special for your DD! She was a really cute Snow White!
Thank for reading

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Wow what a day. You got so much done!

I have to say I think the price of breakfast at CRT is ridiculous, but I'm glad you enjoyed it

Loving all the merch pics! So many lovely things! I am so excited to buy more Pandora charms next year!

Oh and that meatloaf is the best, isn't it?!

xxx
Thanks Rachael! We really tried to fit so much in every day this trip that it was a bit mad planning it all hehe.

Yes I totally agree, the French toast was amazing but not worth $60! Lauren's and Dad's definitely wasn't! Definitely a magical experience that made me super grateful for the dining plan hehe.

I'm a fan of the Pandora charms too! Really wish we could get them over here!

Yes totally! I was literally so gutted that I didn't choose it as it was super yummy!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by DisneyPhD View Post
Love reading your trip reports. Great pic of all of you on 7DMT. You and your sister are too cute.
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them! I love that SDMT is a ride you can enjoy as a family (grumpy Dad's included hehe). Ahh thank you, we're still fighting growing up hehe. Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A brilliant day

Joan
Thank you! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
A brilliant day, thank you. We saw Fantasmic at the end of August and it was very off putting hearing the fireworks behind us. Everyone kept turning around to look at them and then back to the show. My poor son didn't know where to look - very bad scheduling imo.
Thank you! Oh no I'm sorry to hear your experience with the Fantasmic/Firework clash! I imagined this would be the case, surely Disney must have realised it too before they scheduled it that way. It's bizarre isn't it! Hopefully you still managed to enjoy Fantasmic despite the distraction!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by waiting4disney View Post
Wow sounds like a really amazing day. Fantastic photos.
Thank you! It was lovely to be back in Magic Kingdom! Thanks for reading

*Link to my Trip Reports*
xAimeex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List