Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 Dec 16, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
racheydisney
Excited about Disney

Finally all caught up ! Loving it as always!

How crazy was that GMR line wonder if everyone knew what they were queuing for

Absolutely loved your outfits as well, need someone else to hang with you guys wearing Star Wars clothes? haha!

Can't wait for the next day xx

September 2019 - 10 night family trip
racheydisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 16, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

What a great day!

Lunch looked amazing.
We are trying to plan our first ever dining plan trip. We have just 6 days but we seem to have filled it with mostly character meals.
Now I keep seeing other places and keep changing my mind

OMG! That photo :d

That gave me the serious Giggles.
So funny.

Well done to your Mum by the way for Rock n Roll. I'm hoping we'll get Louis on this time.

I'm guessing dessert parties aren't part of the dining plan?
By the sounds you did this later in your trip. Would you recommend this for seeing the Starwars fireworks? We've never done a dessert party before, but Ade and the kids are Starwars mad and its Hollie's 18th just before we go, it's just occurred to me that this could be a nice birthday gift.

Oohhh and Camberley. That's our nearest town, just 4 miles away. Funny!

Thank you for a lovely read

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 17, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
pocahontas
Proud to wear my Ears

Another fab day! Love all your attention to detail and love all your photos (Olaf ) . Brings back so many memories
Old 4 Jan 17, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

I'm all caught up with your trip report

I'm so glad you had such a fab day, i just love Laurens BB8 ears. That Darth Vader cupcake looks yummy

The Star Wars fireworks were the highlight of our trip last year.

Looking forward to reading more xx
Old 17 Jan 17, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Just binge read most of your trip reports 😀 I don't know how I missed them previously! Have loved reading everything so far. It must take you ages to write them! Looking forward to the next days and the cruise 😍

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 17, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Fantastic day, I do love OKW we've stayed there a couple of times.
Loving your photos of Olaf and Minnie .
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 17, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I love your HS pin! I should make a point of picking one up this year as obviously a name change will be coming.

Those are the best two historians at the Singalong IMO!

Drooling over your lunch! That steak is the best I have ever had but we skipped Mama Melrose last year and I'd almost forgotten about it! We'll definitely be back this year.

The awkwardness of the Olaf picture
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 17, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Amiee89
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Olafs hands 😂
Loving reading your trip report!
Our first visit soon so its giving me tips and getting me so excited! X
Amiee89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Mar 17, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great day
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 17, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
So sorry for the delay in replying to these comments!

Originally Posted by Mudhut View Post
Yay another days report
Is it my imagination or are those ears getting bigger definitely double D
Who goes running on holiday ! I must admit I did once but in my defence there was only one cupcake left and there was no way that little kid was going to get it
And the " face ride of the day " goes to mum - it is just like the one I pull when taking some night nurse ( there are other cold remedies available)
Great photos by the way- there must be one corner of a park you don't have a photo of
Thanks for posting
Haha must be your imagination .
I know right! Running and holidays should never be used in the same sentence! Haha I have a similar story from our recent trip in Feb. I lost a quarter of my big toenail in a funnel cake running related injury!
Haha just wait till you see my ride photo from that ride .
Yes that one corner is called Tower of Terror I believe hehe.
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Where have I been, didn't know there was an Olaf meet & greet now!
Funny photo

The food sounds and looks delish at Mama Melrose, another place to add to our list
It a lovely meet so well worth doing! I'm so glad they finally gave him a meet and greet!

Mama Melrose was fab and the food was just perfect, would definitely recommend!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Lovely photos. You must have so many Disney t-shirts thought my DD had enough.I love how blue the sky is in Florida 🌞🌞.

Well done to your Mom for riding the RnR coaster. We bought my Mom the "It's a Small World" mug for Christmas it was her fav ride when she visited.
Haha yes our collection of Disney clothes is getting out of hand now! We had to make outfit changes in the parks some days!
I was so proud of Mum! It definitely spurred me on to ride later in the trip!
Ooh it's such a pretty mug, I'm sure she loved it!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by stupet11 View Post
Hmmm…good idea…we could use the OKW cooking facilities and have some 2 TS credit meals….oh, and I can't wait to meet Olaf now!
That was our plan, it freed up an evening where we needed to use a credit! The kitchen is so well stocked too you could even make something more exciting than pizza!
Haha careful where he puts his hands!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by racheydisney View Post
Finally all caught up ! Loving it as always!

How crazy was that GMR line wonder if everyone knew what they were queuing for

Absolutely loved your outfits as well, need someone else to hang with you guys wearing Star Wars clothes? haha!

Can't wait for the next day xx
Thank you!

Oh my gosh it was mad, it was like that pretty much all day too! I love it but would never wait more than 20 minutes for it!

Haha yes, if our trips ever coincide it's on!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
What a great day!

Lunch looked amazing.
We are trying to plan our first ever dining plan trip. We have just 6 days but we seem to have filled it with mostly character meals.
Now I keep seeing other places and keep changing my mind

OMG! That photo :d

That gave me the serious Giggles.
So funny.

Well done to your Mum by the way for Rock n Roll. I'm hoping we'll get Louis on this time.

I'm guessing dessert parties aren't part of the dining plan?
By the sounds you did this later in your trip. Would you recommend this for seeing the Starwars fireworks? We've never done a dessert party before, but Ade and the kids are Starwars mad and its Hollie's 18th just before we go, it's just occurred to me that this could be a nice birthday gift.

Oohhh and Camberley. That's our nearest town, just 4 miles away. Funny!

Thank you for a lovely read
Thank you!
Oh it's so hard trying to settle on ADR's isn't it! We often end up having to pay for a couple OOP but are trying to be more sensible this year and stick to our credits hehe.

No sadly they're not and they are pricey per person. The Wishes one is no longer worth the cost I don't think however the Star Wars one we definitely felt was worth it! Sorry it's taking me so long to get round to my review of it! We absolutely loved it though and would definitely recommend it! It includes themed alcoholic cocktails (which Wishes doesn't), a Chewy cup to keep, savoury as well as sweet snacks and water and cans of drink (we managed to save a couple for later) there was also an amazing nitro-frozen Nutella dessert! Plus the Storm Troopers walk around the dessert party which was awesome! The viewing was perfect too and we had an amazing view of the fireworks and projections!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
Another fab day! Love all your attention to detail and love all your photos (Olaf ) . Brings back so many memories
Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, it's lovely to hear that it brought back memories! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
I'm all caught up with your trip report

I'm so glad you had such a fab day, i just love Laurens BB8 ears. That Darth Vader cupcake looks yummy

The Star Wars fireworks were the highlight of our trip last year.

Looking forward to reading more xx
Thank you! Lauren's ears are so cute aren't they! Ooh the cupcake was so delicious, it's the peanut butter that really makes it!

We absolutely loved them too! They truly are spectacular!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by katebush95 View Post
Just binge read most of your trip reports 😀 I don't know how I missed them previously! Have loved reading everything so far. It must take you ages to write them! Looking forward to the next days and the cruise 😍
Wow thank you for taking the time to read them! I'm so glad you enjoyed them! It really does hence I'm not very fast at updating but am going to try and work harder to fit in extra writing time! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by disneytrio View Post
Fantastic day, I do love OKW we've stayed there a couple of times.
Loving your photos of Olaf and Minnie .
Thank you! It's one of our faves too, we just love the relaxed atmosphere and the aesthetics of the buildings/decor etc.
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I love your HS pin! I should make a point of picking one up this year as obviously a name change will be coming.

Those are the best two historians at the Singalong IMO!

Drooling over your lunch! That steak is the best I have ever had but we skipped Mama Melrose last year and I'd almost forgotten about it! We'll definitely be back this year.

The awkwardness of the Olaf picture
Yes that was one of my main reasons for buying the HS pin, just in case! Obviously if/when they change it, it'll be a good excuse to buy another pin hehe.

Yes I agree! We saw a different lady later in the trip and she just didn't have the comic timing of this lady!

Ooh what I wouldn't give to be eating at Mama Melrose today!

Haha it did make us laugh when we looked on MDE!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Amiee89 View Post
Olafs hands 😂
Loving reading your trip report!
Our first visit soon so its giving me tips and getting me so excited! X
Thank you! Aww I'm so glad to hear that, you can't beat the magic of a first trip! I hope you have an amazing time! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Great day
Thank you! Thanks for reading

*Link to my Trip Reports*
xAimeex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List