Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 18 May 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post

:) 1st Time back in 27 years!

This is our 1st time back in 27 years (1991) we have 9 days to cram as much in as possible.

Arrive 20th July

Villa Booked just need Car hire itinerary & passes booking and advice appreciated, 4 people 48, 47, 18, 16.

Loking to nail Universal, Hollywood Studios Busch, Seaworld and a water park.

Plan was
Day1 Firday Arrive approx 6pm (Eat, Shop, Sleep)
Day2 Sat 21st July Hollywood Studios
Day3 Sun 22nd July Universal
Day4 Mon 23rd Busch
Day5 Tues 24th Aquatica (Shopping)
Day6 Wed 25th Seaworld
Day7 Thur 26th Book into a Universal Hotel (Fast Passes) Do universal
Day 8 Fri 27th Universal again
Day9 Sat 28th ?
Day10 Sun 29th Leave about 14:00

Any help with this and cheapest way to book these ticket would be Awsome.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortimer Mouse
Imagineer

Mortimer Mouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Welcome to the Dibb.

You're dates are similar to mine (19th to 2nd) and I've been monitoring prices for tickets and car hire for the last year.
I've booked carhire with Discount Florida car hire- Andy, who has been the cheapest for my dates and comes highly recommended on the Dibb.
Universal 3 park tickets were 219 pounds. Go through the links on the top of the 'Florida planning' 'Tickets' menu, to check prices on each.

Decide if you want to goto Volcano Bay, because if not, you'll only need the Universal 2 park ticket. You'll already have a water park included (Aquatica) with your Seaworld/ Busch ticket.

Do you mean to visit Disneys Hollywood Studios? If so, buy a day ticket in advance from Undercover Tourist. However, it will be absolutely heaving with Toy Story land opening, so personally, for the money, I would leave it for your next trip

Unfortunately your dates have peak prices for Universal hotels. The prices don't start reducing until 29th July.

Have a great trip - and get a countdown on the Dibb, from the list on the right 'forum countdown' !
Mortimer Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Simba2014
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Chrisallan View Post
This is our 1st time back in 27 years (1991) we have 9 days to cram as much in as possible.

Arrive 20th July

Villa Booked just need Car hire itinerary & passes booking and advice appreciated, 4 people 48, 47, 18, 16.

Plan was
Day4 Mon 23rd Busch
Day6 Wed 25th Seaworld
Day9 Sat 28th ?

Have you checked universal hotel prices? I did mine recently, one day was cheaper at one hotel than the others, so I moved my activities around that, only saved £30 on the next cheapest day, but some days where £50-100 more expensive. Also check across the 3 main hotels as they do vary in price.

If you aren't too sure what you want to do on the last Saturday perhaps leave this open? I've always thought it'd be anice to have a free day to decide I really want to go here for our last day.

Another option is perhaps Volcano Bay as it wouldn't really cost you much more if anything to get a 3 park ticket instead of a 2 park ticket to get into, Alternatively Discovery Cove without a dolphin swim as that doesn't cost much more then a Seaworld/Busch Gardens ticket. Just some ideas.
Old 19 May 18, 05:30 AM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Is there a specific reason you want to do Hollywood studios
Very expensive for a one day ticket and what is a park still with limit d attractions in most people's eyes despite the new toy story land
If you wanted a Disney fix , I would do magic kingdom instead
But definitely look into discovery cove and volcano bay
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 05:31 AM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mozzman
Trainee Dibber

if you are doing busch ,seaworld ans aquatica think about the discovery cove ultimate ticket and get all in one package you save a lot doing that,
mozzman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 18, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Northerndave
Being a bit Goofy

Originally Posted by mozzman View Post
if you are doing busch ,seaworld ans aquatica think about the discovery cove ultimate ticket and get all in one package you save a lot doing that,
I'd disagree with that. A 3 park with free parking is around the £100 mark, you can add on at least £45 to include Disc Cove. Trust me, I've been looking all weekend after hearing all the stories of £20 add-ons !
Old 21 May 18, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Chrisallan View Post

Arrive 20th July

Plan was
Day4 Mon 23rd Busch
Day6 Wed 25th Seaworld
Day9 Sat 28th ?

When you say Universal do you also include Island of Adventure? Be a shame not to do that alongside universal studios. 3 visits to universal seems a lot, particularly when you have 9 days.

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with private pool and spa on the popular High Grove Community

Lovely view over a conservation area

Villa website : www.floridavillausa.com
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List