Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 May 18, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Look at norweigen, september we payed 820 for the 2 of us direct flights 24days rtn. We booked the weeked they were released
Old 22 May 18, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Another 24 hours and the price is just creeping up and up. Its deffinately those dates and route we need to book Ive looked at other options, now sitting at £680... Dont think Ive got any wait left in to me :o

all BOOKED Payment Total
GBP 3393.60

Good luck everyone thats waiting!

Edited at 07:06 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 18, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post

I agree with Wooden Top. If you don’t like the prices now, wait, take a break from it and keep a look out until you find better prices.

Flights do not get released and then go up and up and up. Prices fluctuate and sales happen. You have nearly a year.
Old 23 May 18, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Geordieprincess
Apprentice Imagineer

I am also worrying about easter flight prices. I want Miami from Newcastle probably via Heathrow. I've heard so many times that Miami is cheaper than Orlando but it's currently sitting at over £800 whereas I could get Orlando via Dublin for a bit over £600 each.
I want to believe Miami will come down but worried as I want exact school holiday dates that I've missed the boat!
Geordieprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi guys I booked flights through skyscanner with BA for 27the March to 10th April. I got a fantastic price of £354. This was three weeks ago. Price changes every day so you got to be quick
Old 24 May 18, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Our 'Spring Break' flights are now available, going out 6th and coming back the 20th. Note that we have booked already as part of a VH package and glad we did.

I cannot believe the current direct flight prices from Manchester to Orlando on these dates..

2 adults 1 x 22 month old with own seat

Thomas Cook - GB£ 3500
Virgin Atlantic - GB£ 5200

Based on what we paid with VH it looks as though the flights came out approx GB£ 2400-2500 if you take out the 'DIY' hotel, tickets and upgraded DDP out of the total price. Seems like a bargain now!
Old 25 May 18, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Donnalou36
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Prices have gone crazy today within a hour the cheapest flight I’ve been looking at has gone up 20%. Hope it settles.
Donnalou36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Princess104
slightly serious Dibber

I'm looking to go from Manchester 27 March to 13 April, flight prices are crazy, just waiting and hoping I can get them for £500/600 each direct.
Princess104 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisBloke
A Guest at All-Stars

I'm looking at similar dates from Manchester (31 Mar to 14 Apr) and seeing the same, even indirect the cheapest I can get is almost £600 each, direct is nearer £800.

Originally Posted by Princess104 View Post
I'm looking to go from Manchester 27 March to 13 April, flight prices are crazy, just waiting and hoping I can get them for £500/600 each direct.
DisBloke is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Need to bear in mind that not everyone will go away for the 2 weeks of the school holidays, a lot of folk will try doing similar to yourself and flying out the week earlier and coming back the end of the first week of the holidays...the return flight at the end of your 3rd week is likely the most expensive because that will be bringing everyone home before the schools go back so will be priced at a premium.

You will likely see a drop once all airlines are on sale, what i would suggest doing is pricing BA and adding on their cheapest car hire or even 1 nights accomodation at their cheapest hotel, when you do that it becomes a package and you can end up being much cheaper...you don't need to use the extras as they wont affect your flight, you'll also have the added bonus of being able to pay a deposit and pay up for the flights rather than a lump sum.