Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 May 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
Has anyone had there dining linked yet ?
Not yet, but was wondering myself when I could expect that to happen? (hotel and tickets are linked)
Lily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Norfolkmarv I'd double check, is this booked with "Free Dining" ? The reason I ask is that currently there's nothing at WL, under Club, being offered - it basically disappeared on the day that FD went live!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Figment089
VIP Dibber

Our resort is now showing on the app! Before that, only tickets were showing on the app. On the website I can see resort and tickets but no mention of dining still on either. I remember previously dining package was listed under resort. Hopefully it'll be added soon

POFQ - Nov 2013
POFQ - May 2016
POR / RPR - Oct 2017
ASMu - Aug 2022
POFQ - Aug 2023
ASMu / AKV - Nov 2024
New DVC owner at AKV
Figment089 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

We’re FINALLY linked! Woo hoo 😀
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

Finally linked at 469 days out! I know it's silly but it's so nice to see it up there - makes it feel real

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Holly's-mummy View Post
Our resort is now showing on the app! Before that, only tickets were showing on the app. On the website I can see resort and tickets but no mention of dining still on either. I remember previously dining package was listed under resort. Hopefully it'll be added soon
Disney did say to me that resort would show on the app after 365 days so seems they were telling the truth !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_daddy
Excited about Disney

still cant link here
Old 25 May 18, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Hotel and tickets linked at 445 days. No mention of free dining though.
AliceCooper9 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 18, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Victoriaaa
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Anyone have issues linking reservations with MDE when they have a - surname?
Victoriaaa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 18, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
norfolkmarv
New Poster (5)

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
Norfolkmarv I'd double check, is this booked with "Free Dining" ? The reason I ask is that currently there's nothing at WL, under Club, being offered - it basically disappeared on the day that FD went live!
SD
It was booked through VH with free dining. Went in there yesterday they reassured me that as it is showing
up on the booking invoice as WL and not AKL, there is nothing to worry about, not being completely reassured I called Disney direct and they just said to go back to Virgin.
norfolkmarv is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List