Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 May 18, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Does this make anyone else mad?

My friend is going to Orlando for her third time. It’s just her, her daughter and her husband but my point is when she goes she only goes to Disney and when I say only I mean it. She doesn’t leave site. Stays in the hotel and goes the parks and water parks. She doesn’t go to US or sea world etc doesn’t go to any malls or restaurants. It makes me so mad I realise it’s her holiday and her choice but I just want to grab her and say there is sooooo much more to see and do you are missing out on so much. Does this (or would this) annoy anyone else?
Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post

It wouldn't annoy me.

Her holiday her way. A lot of people ask why adults go to Disney. Again the response is their holiday their way

As long as you have a good time on your holidays I wouldn't worry what other people do. You can offer experiences and tips but it's up to her what she does.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
inky1
Imagineer

No it doesn’t annoy me .Lots of people do that on holiday but more so with all inclusive - it’s not what we do even if it is all inclusive and definitely not in Florida .However I might offer some encouragement about other things to see etc - but not annoyed ,each to their own and all of us are different
Their loss imo.
inky1 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mibbs
Serious Dibber

Mibbs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mrs-Weasley View Post
My friend is going to Orlando for her third time. It’s just her, her daughter and her husband but my point is when she goes she only goes to Disney and when I say only I mean it. She doesn’t leave site. Stays in the hotel and goes the parks and water parks. She doesn’t go to US or sea world etc doesn’t go to any malls or restaurants. It makes me so mad I realise it’s her holiday and her choice but I just want to grab her and say there is sooooo much more to see and do you are missing out on so much. Does this (or would this) annoy anyone else?
Nope, not in the slightest.
If that what they enjoy doing then leave them to it.
Mibbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

No I agree with that completely what makes me mad is I just want her to try it if she hates the malls and IOA etc at least she can say it’s not for me. I hate that she’s missing out on so much more but like you said her holiday her choice
Mrs-Weasley is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Nope , if that’s what she likes .
Someone else’s holiday wouldn’t make me feel anything
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
KayLouise
Very Serious Dibber

It doesn't annoy me, but I find it a bit odd because they miss out on so much other stuff!
My aunt used to do the same thing when she took my cousin to Disney. They never actually saw any of Florida other than Disney. They would go for two weeks, have 7 days in the parks and 7 days at the resort pool.

Edited at 05:10 PM.
KayLouise is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
jovial
Imagineer

jovial's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
No it doesn’t make me mad at all , after 3 trips of doing everything we are planning our next one onsite and not leaving the Disney bubble we are trying to have a balance of relaxing and go go go !
jovial is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 18, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs-Weasley
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jovial View Post
No it doesn’t make me mad at all , after 3 trips of doing everything we are planning our next one onsite and not leaving the Disney bubble we are trying to have a balance of relaxing and go go go !
See that’s what I think is fine you have been and done everything and have now decided to stay just at Disney she’s been 7 times and never left Disney apart from going to and from airport
Old 24 May 18, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Holdensccs
slightly serious Dibber

Surely just the same as those that go ti all inclusives in the Carribean etc. and never leave the resort (I know one person who does this).
It wouldn't appeal to me, but each to their own
Holdensccs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List