Old 31 Mar 17, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by helenlovesdestr View Post
so glad to see you back on here already! We're planning our trip for next year ( i also have a significant birthday then!) So far we've just booked the cruise - entirely your fault lol! and we are heading to AMI just before. I'm interested to know if you have found many places for a 2 night stay in august as most of the places i looked at had a 3 night minimum? I've made a note of the lovely one that @RedRach stayed at - thats a 3 night min thou.
Hello we only stayed 2 nights? They might have changed it though xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Sounds like it's going to be fantastic, wicked price on the flights espeacilly for August.
Just know it's going to be a fantastic report.
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 17, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Hello we only stayed 2 nights? They might have changed it though xx
It's because it's August! Other times of the year they allow 2 nights. Looks lovely where you stayed.
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 17, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by helenlovesdestr View Post
It's because it's August! Other times of the year they allow 2 nights. Looks lovely where you stayed.
Ah! Total bummer! Xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 17, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
wizzo
Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Ah! Total bummer! Xx
AMI seems to be a funny one with price searches. Search my regular sites for 2 nights (nothing) go via trip adviser/Experian etc and there's loads available.

2023 Trip Report - COMPLETE HERE

My old trip reports are all HERE

wizzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 17, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
helenlovesdestr
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by wizzo View Post
AMI seems to be a funny one with price searches. Search my regular sites for 2 nights (nothing) go via trip adviser/Experian etc and there's loads available.
thanks for the tip!
helenlovesdestr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 08:03 AM  
Link to this Post
wizzo
Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mini Update - 10/4/17

Well reader, watching Ant and Dec live from Disney World on Saturday has put the cat amongst the pigeons! This was supposed to be a break from WDW and the girls all crumbled on Saturday and are now talking about wanting to go back!

I’ve said we should take a few days to have a think about things. If daily tickets were remotely reasonable, I would have said “Let’s have a 3-4 day stop off in Orlando then” but as we all know……ticket prices are ridiculous if you aren’t getting the full value of 14 day ultimate tickets.

We’re flying into Atlanta no matter what so this is going to be a road trip no matter what and all of us are excited about going to Six Flags.

So our Itinerary is up in the air now until people calm down a bit and we discuss it through the week

More to follow…………….

wizzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Mini Update - 10/4/17

Well reader, watching Ant and Dec live from Disney World on Saturday has put the cat amongst the pigeons! This was supposed to be a break from WDW and the girls all crumbled on Saturday and are now talking about wanting to go back!

I’ve said we should take a few days to have a think about things. If daily tickets were remotely reasonable, I would have said “Let’s have a 3-4 day stop off in Orlando then” but as we all know……ticket prices are ridiculous if you aren’t getting the full value of 14 day ultimate tickets.

We’re flying into Atlanta no matter what so this is going to be a road trip no matter what and all of us are excited about going to Six Flags.

So our Itinerary is up in the air now until people calm down a bit and we discuss it through the week

More to follow…………….
Hahaha! I imagine it had that effect on many! I know if I wasn't booked up, I'd have been soooooo desperate to get back!

Did it make you pine also?
Old 10 Apr 17, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
wizzo
Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Hahaha! I imagine it had that effect on many! I know if I wasn't booked up, I'd have been soooooo desperate to get back!

Did it make you pine also?
Of course it did! I'm not totally heartless. It looked amazing with those clear blue skies. I just don't want to spend a fortnight there. A day in each park would be enough for me i.e. 4 days then onto somewhere else. New things, there's so much to see and do outside of WDW.

Old 10 Apr 17, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903

Redrach1903's Reviews
Of course it did! I'm not totally heartless. It looked amazing with those clear blue skies. I just don't want to spend a fortnight there. A day in each park would be enough for me i.e. 4 days then onto somewhere else. New things, there's so much to see and do outside of WDW.
It did indeed!

I agree that the tickets prices are totally ridiculous if you aren't using the 14 day passes

Looking forward to seeing what you guys decide!