Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by taran_j View Post
WOW you are super organised - you're both going to have such a fab honeymoon!
I've been reading your pre-trippie and loving it! You're doing so well with your monies! You'll have a fab trip I'm sure!
Thanks for your comments, I'm loving the planning!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 11, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by chaffey View Post
A girl after my own heart, you can rest when you get home

The list of restuarants is making me hungry:pop: and maybe I need to relook at the list we have as I've only five weeks left before I need to book

Look forward to all the tweaks that you will do over the next few months
There's so many restaurants to choose from and so many we're missing that we want to try. We could do them all but we'd just never be hungry!
Must be exciting being so close to ADR day!
Tweaks...there will definitely be some of those

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 11, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by gemmybear83 View Post
Oooh ddint realise you had started this! Loving all your plans your so organised!

Can't wait to read more - do you think you will book through disney uk or complete orlando? I cant wait for 2012 prices to come out!
Hi Gem!
Well I've had plenty of time to plan!
And there is plenty plenty more to come!
We booked our flydrives with Charter Travel so to get Atol/ABTA protection, they're the obvious choice! But it'll come down to price really. Even with cashback offers, Disney direct will be more expensive, so Complete Orlando we could do... I'm so confused about the Atol/ABTA thing though so I just don't know! Not long to wait now though is there?! Just days til 2012 dining is announced!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 20 Mar 11, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

How did I not see this Nat? Going great guns so far - nice to see pics

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 11, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Your dining plans sound amazing! I like the safari idea... may also look into this

I completely agree on getting the most out of days as well, rest can come later! Crystal palace on the first day is on my plan as well - my OH fave character is Winnie the Pooh so it fits quite nicely and i think will be a great start to the Disney magic!

xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 11, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
stace&tink
Imagineer

Great pre-trip so far. Cant wait to read more! x
stace&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 11, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thanks Stacey x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 20 Mar 11, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Watergirl View Post
How did I not see this Nat? Going great guns so far - nice to see pics
Thanks Liz, I only started it a little while ago as you can see! Want to get our plans all sorted so I can do a 'blog' type report going forward. Going to do the same with the wedding!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 20 Mar 11, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Bobsledwheels View Post
Your dining plans sound amazing! I like the safari idea... may also look into this

I completely agree on getting the most out of days as well, rest can come later! Crystal palace on the first day is on my plan as well - my OH fave character is Winnie the Pooh so it fits quite nicely and i think will be a great start to the Disney magic!

xx
I love the idea of the safari. It's a lot of money but I think it'll be worth it, once in a lifetime experience, and I want to make the most of the facilities on offer at AKL...might keep it a surprise though?!

DFi's favourite character is Stitch so I feel bad we're not doing the Ohana breakfast as he'd love that...might switch it for Chef Mickey as our photos will be the same there where Ohana dinner doesn't have characters so I think it'll be a different experience!

In fact, I'm going to change my planner now!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 20 Mar 11, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
There's so many restaurants to choose from and so many we're missing that we want to try. We could do them all but we'd just never be hungry!
Must be exciting being so close to ADR day!
Tweaks...there will definitely be some of those
I am excited but our ADR day falls on good friday. Now I only work tues,wed,and thurs but work have insisted that I need to work a bank holiday. You've guessed it my ADR day so I need to rely on DH to book them all and look after DD's. I will let him book and then I might see if I can alter times etc if he gets it wrong.
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread