Notices

Old 18 Apr 13, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gingermoonman View Post
Ah thank you Kate. I must confess to being a lurker and have read your trip reports with matching enthusiasm as Neil! We are totally borrowing your reveal idea with the sweetie jar etc! Their reveal will be at Christmas though so still ages away.

I love your honesty in your trip reports and many a time, Neil and I have both said "they sound so much like us" or "that would happen to us".

We look forward to hearing more about your trip from last year - no pressure and of your plans for this year. You lucky devils!

May bump into you on one of your shopping trips to Bluewater - we are only in Kent Bluewater our nearest Disney store too .

Take care.

Katie x

PS sorry for delay in replying!
Hi Katie/Neil

I love that our sweetie jar idea gets used so much! I love to think of lots of mini dibbers enjoying sweets as they count down to their Disney holidays! That's just what this forum is for - sharing good ideas!

Glad you're enjoying my trippy, only sorry it's taking me soooo long to write! I'm afraid I've been enjoying everyone else's PTRs/TRs recently so I need to get my butt into gear!

Unfortunately, I don't make it over to Bluewater very often as we're the Lakeside side of the tunnel/bridge, although I must say I far prefer it to Lakeside! I try and take the girls in the summer holidays at least once to enjoy the crazy golf/pedalos and I've been promising them for years that we'll try out the zip wires!

So glad that you all enjoyed your day at the Warner Bros. Studios! We visited last September, a few weeks before we went to Disney, and had a thoroughly enjoyable day out - your photos of the kids are beautiful!

Anyway, take care. I shall pop back soon to enjoy more updates!

Kate xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 13, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
gingermoonman
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Originally Posted by isabel View Post
Hi Katie/Neil

I love that our sweetie jar idea gets used so much! I love to think of lots of mini dibbers enjoying sweets as they count down to their Disney holidays! That's just what this forum is for - sharing good ideas!

Glad you're enjoying my trippy, only sorry it's taking me soooo long to write! I'm afraid I've been enjoying everyone else's PTRs/TRs recently so I need to get my butt into gear!

Unfortunately, I don't make it over to Bluewater very often as we're the Lakeside side of the tunnel/bridge, although I must say I far prefer it to Lakeside! I try and take the girls in the summer holidays at least once to enjoy the crazy golf/pedalos and I've been promising them for years that we'll try out the zip wires!

So glad that you all enjoyed your day at the Warner Bros. Studios! We visited last September, a few weeks before we went to Disney, and had a thoroughly enjoyable day out - your photos of the kids are beautiful!

Anyway, take care. I shall pop back soon to enjoy more updates!

Kate xx
Kate

Thanks for your kind words, its so true what you say about the Dibb it is a great place to get ideas
Don't worry about trip report (as long as day 8 is up by the end of the weekend ) completely understand takes time to do and appreciate the time and effort you put in!
We prefer Bluewater to Lakeside but the plus for Lakeside it has got Ikea near it! We played golf at Bluewater the other month but the only problem is that it reminds you of Pirates Cove too much. You must do golf when you go in Aug I see there is a new golf course at Universal
gingermoonman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 13, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
gingermoonman
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Something was delivered today!

gingermoonman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 13, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
gingermoonman
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Hiring one from ebay, i like the sound of that! If you could find out who you used that would be great, but please don't go to any trouble. I'll have a little look on ebay
I agree the sat nav will hopefully just relieve the stress of driving over there, as like most married couples we nearly get divorced when travelling anywhere in the car!
Have PM'ed you details of who we used, you can ask them to put places on for you ie villa etc, we also got Homers voice put on it which we all loved Doh!
Old 19 Apr 13, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Mouse mess
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 99
Hi Kate (and Neil) It's nice to say hello Kate...I've been chatting to your husband for a while Hahaha

Im so pleased to see you have started to do a pre trippie, our countdowns are similiar so it makes it seem a bit closer!

How exciting having youre villa booked already!

What a beautiful family... I have to admit to seeing some of the photo's before on facebook and think the same

Happy planning

Sophie
Mouse mess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 13, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Hello both!

We last went in 2011 and are going back in 2014 as well! In fact we will probably be there at the same time perhaps?! Not entirely sure on our dates yet but it will definitely be august. Although I have been looking at villas I haven't quite managed to make my mind up yet, but now I have seen that you have had yours booked since 800 days out, I had better get my act together!

Your children all look adorable, loved the Irish dancing pics, and really looking forward to hearing your updates.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Apr 13, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Just read your pre trippe and watched the video, your plans sound great and i must say you have three adorable children, the girls dancing at Raglan Road brought a lump to my throat they are sooo good, looking forward to hearing more
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 13, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gingermoonman
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Mouse mess View Post
Hi Kate (and Neil) It's nice to say hello Kate...I've been chatting to your husband for a while Hahaha

Im so pleased to see you have started to do a pre trippie, our countdowns are similiar so it makes it seem a bit closer!

How exciting having youre villa booked already!

What a beautiful family... I have to admit to seeing some of the photo's before on facebook and think the same

Happy planning

Sophie
Sophie

Thank you for your kind words and the hello, I am starting too notice that Neil has been chatting to quite a few people for a while
Yes all very exciting are you doing DIY again when you go? Just want to be able to book flights then we will be a bit more relaxed and have an idea how much we need to save each month!
Happy Planning as well, will have to compare!
Just noticed you have put up day 9 will have a read loving your trip report, you take some great pictures

Katie

Edited at 02:50 PM.
Old 24 Apr 13, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
gingermoonman
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Glee Fan View Post
Hello both!

We last went in 2011 and are going back in 2014 as well! In fact we will probably be there at the same time perhaps?! Not entirely sure on our dates yet but it will definitely be august. Although I have been looking at villas I haven't quite managed to make my mind up yet, but now I have seen that you have had yours booked since 800 days out, I had better get my act together!

Your children all look adorable, loved the Irish dancing pics, and really looking forward to hearing your updates.
Neil really wanted a villa at Sunset Lakes and as we could only go in Aug we bit the bullet and booked! Can't believe we booked it 800 days out mind you that has flown by! only 469 days to go
Thank you for your comments about the children, the two girls love their irish dancing and have got a Feis (competition) this weekend so very excited

Edited at 08:06 PM.
Old 24 Apr 13, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
gingermoonman
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by pip123 View Post
Hi Just read your pre trippe and watched the video, your plans sound great and i must say you have three adorable children, the girls dancing at Raglan Road brought a lump to my throat they are sooo good, looking forward to hearing more
Sue

Thanks for your kind words we were very proud of them both

Edited at 08:07 PM.