Link to this Post
Helen0705
Imagineer

Helen0705's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi Kate,

Loving your pre-trippy already !
So glad you got your way in the end
Shaun and I and our friends have talked for years about one day renting a Winniebago and travelling across California .Every time we're away we talk about doing it . Shaun's face was a picture when I said "But we will be staying in fabulous amazing 5 star hotels with swimming pools every night though... right?" I couldn't believe we would actually have to sleep in it ?
I feel your pain regarding Year 6 leavers concerts etc
My eldest son Jack has just over two weeks left at his primary school and I'm in tears daily just thinking about it . He's really looking forward to it and he has an induction day this Friday . Will be thinking of Isabel tomorrow at hers . Wish her good luck from me

Thank you for taking the time to share with us all your plans and ideas for your next holiday - it's not too far away is it? We're on countdown here with ours- getting so excited !

Looking forward to your next instalment .
Lots of love
Hel xxx
Helen0705 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 13, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
LaurenYorkshir
Imagineer

Hi Kate ,
So glad you have started this pre tippie . I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you only comment on your own posts when doing a full on TR. I got so worried when writing my TR that I had forgotten to aknowledge people and they would think I was awaful .
The girls have grown so much on those photos and how lovely that you can look back over those lovely memories over the years
Very clever planning getting those ADR's in the bag !
How funny is that episode of Modern Family ! Bless Phil in his little bubble... when will the men learn that we really do know best ehh

Not long to go now , really looking forward to your next instalment
Lauren xx

LaurenYorkshir is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 13, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Yaaayy...just finished your last trippy so well pleased to find the beginnings of a new one. I love isabels day dreaming photo. She looks so internally happy & beautiful. X
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 13, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
saffy202
Apprentice Imagineer

Looking forward to reading your next installment!

Might see you out there
Old 3 Jul 13, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
littlejem1
Dibbing with Tink

Thanks once again to another pre-trip report, only just finished reading your last report. Looking forward to the next instalment. Happy Planning

January 2006 & 2009 Paradise Cove
September 2014 - Bella Vida
January 2016 - Compass Bay 2nd Honeymoon
February 2019 - Eagle point South.
Disney, Finally here we come and the Grandkid's still don't know Sshhhh- September 2014
Time to say Good-bye... January 2016
littlejem1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 13, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
NikNak
Excited about Disney

Oh how exciting! I love how you managed to persuade Cliff to go back to Florida, but at 3 against 1 how could he refuse, bless him!

Love the photos of the girls too, the difference in them in such a short space of time is amazing!

I can't believe you only have 38 days to go...I'm SO jealous! As I just finished reading your last trippie a few days ago I have to keep reminding myself that you didn't actually just come home on Sunday lol
NikNak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 13, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

lovely pre trippie Kate!
Compromise is the word and if it helps we have waited until DS was 14 until tackling the West Coast and the driving, packing unpacking. We felt after 10 days just at Disney at Xmas we could cope with the 20 day trip in four states!
However next year will be static trips, and all Florida Disney just to recover.

Love Modern family and look forward to your Forida plans, I wonder where else you are going, to compromise?

Sandie xxx
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Snail
Helping Minnie

Hey kate, so glad you have started another report, I loved your last one. Cant wait to read it, especially as my own holiday is starting to feel so close!
Snail is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow not long to go now! Having read half your report before we went on hols in march and the rest quite recently (as we were on a Florida low on our return) we just booked up again for next November so thoroughly enjoying reading your tr and now pre trip .

My son is the same age as Isabel, so we have just had 3 days transition and high school assembly then leavers assembly where they all read a speech followed in the evening by a disco for parents and kids which was fab but soooo emotional almost cannot believe they are off to high school soon...we are on holiday already & probably be going back to School when your are in Florida

Have a fab time and look forward to the next update x
Kirsty xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 13, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
gingermoonman
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Ya Pre-Trippie!
Great read and please please please can you do a trippie! I would love to hear what Orlando is like in Aug and I am sure I would not be the only one , I have loved reading your last two trip reports and got so many ideas from them! Well done on wearing Cliff down, I am like you and can only think about holidays in Orlando!
As you know my oldest is the same age as Isabel and she starts secondary school in Sep, she has had a couple of days at the school and has got her last full day next week, like you the school is the same school as my wife and I went to and when we went round it a couple of the teachers remembered us, not sure that is a good thing! She is so excited, wish we where as excited! Out of her whole year there is only 2 of them going to this school up until last week it was only her! The school is having a leavers assembly and a prom night which again she is so excited about! Growing up way to fast
gingermoonman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List