Notices

Old 2 May 14, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Oh no to be honest this really is a first draft, I can well imagine a few changes to plans in the 186 days!

Thank you, haha I have totally tried to plan in his naps. It's just like having a small child but not as cute

I do keep telling him how suited I must be to having a child as I always have snacks and things to keep him entertained in my bag and I'm forever have to organise things round his meal and naps times

Gemma xx
'Not as cute'

Are you planning on children?
My husband gets grouchy if he isn't fed so I know the feeling there a little bit! In our plan I have definitely made room for food!

Our updated plans are here if you'd like to take a look (If this link works)

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/plan...a=view&p=33005
xx
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 14, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
im flying out the day before you . great plans
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 14, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
im flying out the day before you . great plans
Aww brilliant, are you going to any of the MVMCPs?
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 14, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Aww brilliant, are you going to any of the MVMCPs?
hehe how funny is that i have just booked for the 7th of nov, its made me all excited!
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 14, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Great start. Love the price manipulation to secure the go ahead . Id imagine we are all a bit guilty of that!

Id have to recommend House of blues for a meal at DTD, our favourite by far! Raglan road is also very good.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 14, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
I can't believe I've missed all this - how have I not noticed you've booked a WDW trip?!

Made me chuckle massively that we will be there the same time (again!) and both had to convince the other halves (again! )

Might see you on the 5th and 6th we've got similar plans!

Looking forward to more xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 14, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
Great start. Love the price manipulation to secure the go ahead . Id imagine we are all a bit guilty of that!

Id have to recommend House of blues for a meal at DTD, our favourite by far! Raglan road is also very good.
Hi Abi, thanks for reading.

I think you could be right, I'm forever rounding stuff down as well. Like today when i told him i had booked MVMCP tickets and he asked how much. I basically work through in my head well $147 so thats like £80 but closer to a round £50 so yea they cost £50 for both us

Oh thanks for the tips we have been sitting today working out all our planned ADRs but still have a few gaps so good to have suggestions.
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 14, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Mini Update 1.1

Hi guys,

Just a little update from me to say we got our MVMCP tickets for the 16th of November, for the grand sum of $147 so excited about this. I had never planned on us going to the party but once i had a little read into it i felt it would be a bit of a missed opportunity and we had to go. Plus its a great way to start off my birthday on the 17th:

I also managed to convince Maurice to sit down and go through all my restaurant ideas and choices as its ADR days this week. So there will be a much bigger update later this week. Fingers crossed i get all my ADRs

Thanks for reading,
Gemma xxx
Old 6 May 14, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Fab update going to miss each other again haha! Going to MVMCP on the 14th. xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 14, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
kansaskitty
Imagineer

Awww great pre-trippie, well done on convincing OH to go! We went for our honeymoon but DH says it's a 'once every five years' kind of trip, BOO! HE IS SO WRONG!
Your plans look awesome, it will be great celebrating your 30th out there, how special! Great report, subscribing!