Notices

Old 13 May 14, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
*Lauren-J*
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Fab pre trippy! Can't wait to read more! We plan to be there last 2 weeks in May also got quote from charter travel just waiting on one more quote from else where before booking

Dec 2009 - 1st WDW Visit for Christmas and New-Year!
Aug 2011 - Treat Trip To with the Taggart's
Jan 2015 - 1st DLP Trip with the Sis
April 2015 - 3rd WDW Trip WE GOT ENGAGED!
*Lauren-J* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Great start to your pre trip report. Will look forward to your next update.

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Love your plans so far!

Lily Belle is such a beautiful name! As is Evie Mae too and they are both beautiful girls!

Look forward to reading more!
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by redspottyowl View Post
Hey! Following with interest we are a family of 4 (similar age daughters) staying at SSR in May 2015 for the same reasons as you, stayed at OKW last time and not impressed with counter service options, when do you go? We are doing 4 nights at New York before flying onto Orlando for 11 nights at SSR with DDP, not planning on any other parks this year, we did Universal last time and my little one wasnt over impressed! I am sure it will grow on her! We arrive in Disney on 22nd May ready for DD1 birthday on 23rd May hopefully we will have got over the jetlag so can just enjoy our disney time!
I just realised I forgot to put the dates so edited it. We are going May 10th-27th. Both are girls will have birthdays while we are ther as well. We may see you there!

Originally Posted by CurlySue View Post
The plans sound brilliant

Looking forward to reading more
Many thanks. Part 2 coming soon!

Originally Posted by *Lauren-J* View Post
Fab pre trippy! Can't wait to read more! We plan to be there last 2 weeks in May also got quote from charter travel just waiting on one more quote from else where before booking
We have been really pleased with Charter so far. Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Great start to your pre trip report. Will look forward to your next update.
Thanks like I mentioned above part 2 coming soon!

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
Love your plans so far!

Lily Belle is such a beautiful name! As is Evie Mae too and they are both beautiful girls!

Look forward to reading more!
Thank you so much! They look like butter wouldn't melt right!?! So not true!
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Just to add I've added a new section at the end of this first part about spends which I forgot to write about!
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Great start, and very funny

Looking forward to hearing more updates

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 14, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Claire Chapman
Excited about Disney

Great read. We are staying at SSR too next October for the first time too so i will be keeping my peeps out for more updates from you
Claire Chapman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 14, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
Great start, and very funny

Looking forward to hearing more updates
Thank you

Originally Posted by Claire Chapman View Post
Great read. We are staying at SSR too next October for the first time too so i will be keeping my peeps out for more updates from you
Won't be too long I hope for the next part.
Old 14 May 14, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great trip report... I have subscribed as we are also booked for SSR next year (Sept) so will look forward to reading your trip report when you get back too.

It wasnt until reading your report that I considered perhaps staying at Universal, I have booked the 14 nights at Disney but do want to do 2 days for Universal and IOA, what are the benefits of staying there and if you dont mind me asking what did it cost for a night in the HRH?
2littleboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 14, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
Great trip report... I have subscribed as we are also booked for SSR next year (Sept) so will look forward to reading your trip report when you get back too.

It wasnt until reading your report that I considered perhaps staying at Universal, I have booked the 14 nights at Disney but do want to do 2 days for Universal and IOA, what are the benefits of staying there and if you dont mind me asking what did it cost for a night in the HRH?
The benefits of an overnight stay are that you get front of the line passes which enable you to jump to the front of the line (folp pass) on applicable rides of which most at both parks do this. There are a couple of exceptions. These are valid from the day you check in to the day you check out so you can use them over the two days if you do an overnight stay. You will also get early entry to the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter at Island of Adventure. I'm assuming it will be the same for the new Diagonal Alley. I booked with Travel Republic. It was £205 per room. You can probably get that cheaper but I made use of the cheap deposit price offered with Travel Republic. Hope this helps. feel free to ask anything else

Edited at 01:33 PM.