Notices

Old 1 Feb 15, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Oh my so many updates were do i begin!

First off well done for starting SW again, i was meant to get back on track last week and failed miserably so i am always so impressed by people who just get on with it! You have so much time and i am sure you will do amazing. And even if you don't you are still gorgeous and will look amazing!

Next, the todo list is looking good and well done for extending the holiday by another day! I look forward to that day getting extended by another day in future updates hehe!

Thirdly, oh my those dresses they are all utterly gorgeous! That white beaded one is amazing, its almost like a beach wedding dress i love it. And i am clearly no help but the other two i love the pink one which will really suit you but wow i love the white one as well! Can i be really cheeky and ask were you got them from as they are exactly what i have been looking for as a dress for Maurices birthday dinner (actually your whole outfit idea of tights and boots is what i had in my head)!

Looking forward to future updates and good luck on the weight loss, i have spent the weekend prepping lunches and breakfasts and off to pack my gym bag for my 6:30am workout tomorrow xxx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 15, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gtyrel10 View Post
Oh my so many updates were do i begin!

First off well done for starting SW again, i was meant to get back on track last week and failed miserably so i am always so impressed by people who just get on with it! You have so much time and i am sure you will do amazing. And even if you don't you are still gorgeous and will look amazing!

Next, the todo list is looking good and well done for extending the holiday by another day! I look forward to that day getting extended by another day in future updates hehe!

Thirdly, oh my those dresses they are all utterly gorgeous! That white beaded one is amazing, its almost like a beach wedding dress i love it. And i am clearly no help but the other two i love the pink one which will really suit you but wow i love the white one as well! Can i be really cheeky and ask were you got them from as they are exactly what i have been looking for as a dress for Maurices birthday dinner (actually your whole outfit idea of tights and boots is what i had in my head)!

Looking forward to future updates and good luck on the weight loss, i have spent the weekend prepping lunches and breakfasts and off to pack my gym bag for my 6:30am workout tomorrow xxx
Hi hun, thanks for reading and catching up. I have been poorly in bed today, so managed to get a few updates done. I just need to crack on with the trippie still!

The pink and black dress is from Yours Clothing, they start from a size 14, so not sure if they go small enough for you.

It's £35 and really good quality, thick material. The skirt is so Full and swishy - very flattering! They do it in about 4 different colours but the hot pink and black and white are my favourite! X
2014 - Beauty & the Beast take the Chips & Co on a Mickey Adventure
2015 - Beauty & The Beasts Fairy Tale Farewell
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 15, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cintabelle View Post
Hi hun, thanks for reading and catching up. I have been poorly in bed today, so managed to get a few updates done. I just need to crack on with the trippie still!

The pink and black dress is from Yours Clothing, they start from a size 14, so not sure if they go small enough for you.

It's £35 and really good quality, thick material. The skirt is so Full and swishy - very flattering! They do it in about 4 different colours but the hot pink and black and white are my favourite! X
Aww sorry you aren't feeling great, but glad you got something very productive done!

I actually could cry that you think i am less than a size 14, seriously biggest compliment ever ! At a size 18 that sounds like the website for me i will blame you solely if i end up with a dress collection to match yours

Those two colours are gorgeous, i can see why you like them! xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 15, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
KittyBlackDog
Imagineer

I'm with you both ladies, not only in take but those dresses are beautiful... I think I might just go have a sneaky look at those websites..not sure I'm quite brave enough to think I will achieve 2 dress sizes, but I would be happy to reduce by one (or more lol).

Right I will try to get my head in the game for tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing your purchases cintabelle, I will be looking out for more 😉

Hope you're feeling better tonight x

Edited at 09:43 PM.
KittyBlackDog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 15, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Cintabelle I have read your trippie for 2014 and obviously just read your pre trippie now, they are wonderful so am off to read your first one. I love how organised you are.

We are based in cheshire but my husband is from your neck of the woods up in Lancashire, he is from Blackburn. We have stayed at the hilton deans gate many times and always have a wonderful night, we go down to deans gate locks for drinks and then to akbars for a curry haha.

Looking forward to reading your first trippie and the rest of the others xx
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 15, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
letty
Imagineer

OMG how organised are you? Great reading
Old 3 Feb 15, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Cintabelle I have read your trippie for 2014 and obviously just read your pre trippie now, they are wonderful so am off to read your first one. I love how organised you are.

We are based in cheshire but my husband is from your neck of the woods up in Lancashire, he is from Blackburn. We have stayed at the hilton deans gate many times and always have a wonderful night, we go down to deans gate locks for drinks and then to akbars for a curry haha.

Looking forward to reading your first trippie and the rest of the others xx
Thanks for reading... I need to get a wriggle on with my 2014 Trippie, it's taking longer than I thought!

We can't wait to stay at the Hilton, we are planning to go to Alchemist and Australasia for a few cocktails. Xx
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 15, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by letty View Post
OMG how organised are you? Great reading
Ha ha ha... Funnily enough, I don't feel organised for this at all! This is me being unorganised! Lol x
2017 - Coming Soon

Old 3 Feb 15, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
The cocktails at the alchemist are amazing!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 15, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

If your following my weight loss, I just wanted to let you know that I have been for my first weigh in tonight AND...

I have lost 11lb!

I don't believe it, I have updated my weekly tracker! Now I am being greedy and want to loose 3lb next week to get my first stone award!
2017 - Coming Soon