Old 23 Oct 15, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Funnily enough we're staying at OKW but I'd have actually preferred SSR! The proximity to Disney Springs softens the blow of poor QS options.

We're in a 2-bed as we're taking my mum for her first visit and the living area of at OKW is SO much nicer than SSR. There's a little more space in the laundry area too (this is apparently v. important )
Wow just noticed your countdown! How exciting! Haha I just want to try every resort!

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 15, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Yay this makes me happy to read! We go in Jan (inc a 3 day dream cruise... Good minds and all that &#128521 so will give me something to look forward to when I get back.

Have you been in October before? It's a fab time xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 15, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

So excited to read this! I loved your reports and your last one is inspiring our trip to AKL next October too. I would so love to go on a cruise - I keep reading people's reports on here with envy. You do realise I'll now be stalking your updates!

Edited at 07:42 PM. Reason: Unfinished
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 15, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I love all your trip reports so can't wait to hear you plans! We are going on our first Florida holiday in February so very excited! Your trip reports are great fun to read and watch and I have also found them really informative- so thank you!
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 15, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Yay this makes me happy to read! We go in Jan (inc a 3 day dream cruise... Good minds and all that &#128521 so will give me something to look forward to when I get back.

Have you been in October before? It's a fab time xx
Hey! That's great how exciting your countdown is very close!
Great choice! No never been in October although managed MNSSHP last year in September x

Originally Posted by Tor32 View Post
So excited to read this! I loved your reports and your last one is inspiring our trip to AKL next October too. I would so love to go on a cruise - I keep reading people's reports on here with envy. You do realise I'll now be stalking your updates!
Ahh thanks so much, that's so lovely! Stalk away! Nothing to update yet too busy getting ready for Halloween! lol x

Originally Posted by Kat22 View Post
I love all your trip reports so can't wait to hear you plans! We are going on our first Florida holiday in February so very excited! Your trip reports are great fun to read and watch and I have also found them really informative- so thank you!
Aww thank you so much. How exciting! You're very welcome x

bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 15, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
axxxl
Imagineer

We're gonna be there October 2016 too! We've only ever been in May so far so it's an exciting change. I'm kicking myself for not booking a Disney cruise though, it's a definite for our next trip (whenever that may be!)
Old 26 Oct 15, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by axxxl View Post
We're gonna be there October 2016 too! We've only ever been in May so far so it's an exciting change. I'm kicking myself for not booking a Disney cruise though, it's a definite for our next trip (whenever that may be!)
Ahh no way. Great choice on date and resort I must say x

Old 26 Oct 15, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Wozi
Imagineer

Argggg ... I'm so jealous, we love October, but it's a no go for us for the next few years. Next year we're hoping DS will be starting his first year at uni, and DD will be in year 10 at school, and I can't justify pulling her out of school, even for a week at such an important time. But October is the best time we've visited so far, and a Disney Cruise ... wow! . We are there in July next year though, so lots to look forward too. Looking forward to reading more!
Old 26 Oct 15, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Antigua08
Very Serious Dibber

Have really enjoyed your videos, we'd been watching them leading up to our trip that we're just back from. Your girls are so sweet

Looking to stay onsite for the first time on our next trip so looking to read up all the different resorts as I've no idea where to begin, so will look forward to hearing about SSR.
2006 - Windsor Palms Villa, 2011 - Windsor Palms Villa, 2015 - Windsor Palms Villa, 2017 - AKL
Antigua08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 15, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Glad i found this Pre trippie! Loved your last report. Sounds like an amazing holiday. We've recently been on the Disney dream, you will love it its truly amazing. Cant wait to read more about your trip
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List