Notices

Old 26 Oct 15, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
snowdrop100
Excited about Disney

we're going in oct 2016 and I love your trippies.

trying to decide if we should go for MNSSHP or not. my daughters and I just need to work on convincing my hubbie that its worth it.

I do like the idea of a little taster cruise. I fancy a cruise but imagine committing to two weeks of one and then finding out its "not your thing"

based on this pre trippie I've found myself browsing cruises this evening hehe
snowdrop100 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 15, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Originally Posted by Wozi View Post
Argggg ... I'm so jealous, we love October, but it's a no go for us for the next few years. Next year we're hoping DS will be starting his first year at uni, and DD will be in year 10 at school, and I can't justify pulling her out of school, even for a week at such an important time. But October is the best time we've visited so far, and a Disney Cruise ... wow! . We are there in July next year though, so lots to look forward too. Looking forward to reading more!
Thank you so much! That's exciting to hear it's your favourite time to go, we've done late Aug / Early Sept and late Nov so this is a first for us!

Yes we are particularly excited about the cruise!

Originally Posted by Antigua08 View Post
Have really enjoyed your videos, we'd been watching them leading up to our trip that we're just back from. Your girls are so sweet

Looking to stay onsite for the first time on our next trip so looking to read up all the different resorts as I've no idea where to begin, so will look forward to hearing about SSR.
Ahh that's lovely thank you! I have some info on my previous TRs where we stayed onsite in my sig if you fancy a peek! Happy planning! x

Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Glad i found this Pre trippie! Loved your last report. Sounds like an amazing holiday. We've recently been on the Disney dream, you will love it its truly amazing. Cant wait to read more about your trip

Ahh thanks so much. We are very excited. Great to hear the Disney Dream is as amazing as it looks! x

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 15, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by snowdrop100 View Post
we're going in oct 2016 and I love your trippies.

trying to decide if we should go for MNSSHP or not. my daughters and I just need to work on convincing my hubbie that its worth it.

I do like the idea of a little taster cruise. I fancy a cruise but imagine committing to two weeks of one and then finding out its "not your thing"

based on this pre trippie I've found myself browsing cruises this evening hehe
Ahh look at our countdowns! We absolutely loved MNSSHP we went in 2014 it's in my trippie in my signature and also our 2014 video if it would help persuade hubby!

That's how we ended up deciding on the Disney Cruise by browsing cruises online... happy planning x

Edited at 02:43 PM.
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 15, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by Elsa42 View Post
Glad i found this Pre trippie! Loved your last report. Sounds like an amazing holiday. We've recently been on the Disney dream, you will love it its truly amazing. Cant wait to read more about your trip
Oooh going to read your trippie next x

Old 27 Oct 15, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DLS1005
Imagineer

DLS1005's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Yay! Can't wait to follow along with your plans! Loved your previous reports!

My boss shared a video on my FB and that was us booked on to our first Disney cruise next year!

Looking forward to reading more! x

*2013 - Villa, Seasons Blvd**2011- Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando**2009 - VIlla, Seasons Blvd**2003 - Best Western(The Econolodge Inn)**1999 - MIC Lakefront**1998 - Movieland Hotel*
DLS1005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 15, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by DLS1005 View Post
Yay! Can't wait to follow along with your plans! Loved your previous reports!

My boss shared a video on my FB and that was us booked on to our first Disney cruise next year!

Looking forward to reading more! x
Thank you Haha they do look amazing don't they? Are you doing the 3 day one? x

Old 28 Oct 15, 01:58 AM  
Link to this Post
chazb
Excited about Disney

Ahh so excited you are going back. Have loved all your trip reports. We are staying st saratoga for the first time in April so getting really excited, ADR day for us on thursday. Have loved your you-tube videos aswell. Im currently doing my pre trip report and am looking forward to writing my trip report xx
chazb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 15, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Originally Posted by chazb View Post
Ahh so excited you are going back. Have loved all your trip reports. We are staying st saratoga for the first time in April so getting really excited, ADR day for us on thursday. Have loved your you-tube videos aswell. Im currently doing my pre trip report and am looking forward to writing my trip report xx
Thanks so much Ooh I think I'll have to have a peek at your PTR! Good luck with writing your trip report it's so nice to look back on x

Old 30 Oct 15, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Just had a read through some of your previous reports, love them!
We're going Sept 16, can't wait! Did you book through OrlandoAttractions.com?
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 15, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Sounds a great trip, your girls are so cute!
Hope you enjoy writing as much as I am enjoying mine. Nice to look back on too. First time I ever have written one
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List