Notices

Old 30 May 16, 05:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Grapesoda
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Shona
I'm just getting caught up on your new pretrippie, I loved your 1st report.
That photo of you on Slash really made me giggle
Can't wait for more x

DLP Jan 2014 ~ Sante Fe
DLP Jan 2015 ~ Cheyenne
Pretrip report Here
Report in progress Here
Food Report ~ Here
Grapesoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 16, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
BrillIant pre trippie - sounds like a fabulous trip!

So sorry to hear about the tough time your family have had this year it does make you appreciate making good memories & im sure this trip (& the planning ) will be full of them X
Thank you for reading and your lovely comments. Its certainly been a tough few months but finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. My mum got her driving licence back last week so we are seeing that as another massive step!

Originally Posted by berniegroves View Post
It sounds like you have a great trip planned. :-)

We did 3 weeks this time and it really is amazing! So lovely when you are a week in and you know you still have two to go :-)
Thank you for reading, Ive just started your trip report (its your fault I had to buy packing cubes)

Originally Posted by Ali Hart View Post
Your trip sounds amazing! How kind of your Dad to pay for your flight. Looking forward to reading more 😊
Thank you for reading, we were delighted with his gift and it makes affording the 3 week stay a lot easier!

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
We're headed club level as well, first time, can't wait!

Might start a pre-trippy. Thought Aug 2017 was a bit too far out but as with you we've a lot gone on already!
Oh you should totally start a pre-trippie, its so good to look back on! Hopefully you will and I can read your thoughts on club level before we go

Thanks for reading!
Old 31 May 16, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Originally Posted by VonnieBee View Post
My name is Yvonne and I'm a Disneyholic too it really does get into your blood and get you hooked! I've just finished reading your 2015 report... it's my favourite thing to do :-). I wish I had the patience to do one. You have such a lovely family and your trip sounded fantastic! We went last year and stayed at OKW, we've booked again to go this October (my husband booked it as a surprise as I just couldn't get over my Disney Blues lol) and we've already booked for next year too going the same time as you looking forward to reading your plans, thanks for sharing X
Hi Yvonne, glad Im not alone then thank you for reading and your lovely comments. It does become a total addiction... I don't know if I will ever holiday elsewhere again

Originally Posted by Grapesoda View Post
Hi Shona
I'm just getting caught up on your new pretrippie, I loved your 1st report.
That photo of you on Slash really made me giggle
Can't wait for more x
Hi thank you for reading! I love that photo, definitely the best one of the holiday last year, he's such a wee thrillseeker
Old 31 May 16, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Oooh loving this Shona How exciting! Bless your Dad paying for your flights, that is so sweet!

Can't wait to hear more of your plans! xx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 16, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Oooh loving this Shona How exciting! Bless your Dad paying for your flights, that is so sweet!

Can't wait to hear more of your plans! xx
Aww thank you... my dad is such a big soul! Thanks for reading xx
Old 31 May 16, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds like a brilliant plan! Good prices too which is a bonus! Bless your Dad for paying for flights - gotta love those families :-) can't wait to hear your plans as they unfurl and any pointers you can give me on my pre trip i have started gratefully received (wow what a non tactful way of trying to get you to read it! ;-) )
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 16, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Gusgusmummy
Imagineer

Gusgusmummy's Reviews
Mobile

Aww brilliant start to your planning ! It will really fly in ! How amazing of your dad what a kind gesture xxx
Gusgusmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 16, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Sounds like a brilliant plan! Good prices too which is a bonus! Bless your Dad for paying for flights - gotta love those families :-) can't wait to hear your plans as they unfurl and any pointers you can give me on my pre trip i have started gratefully received (wow what a non tactful way of trying to get you to read it! ;-) )
Thank you for reading, I popped over and had a read at your pre-trippie, sounds like a fab trip! It is time consuming to complete a report but so worth it to be able to look back on the memories.

Originally Posted by Gusgusmummy View Post
Aww brilliant start to your planning ! It will really fly in ! How amazing of your dad what a kind gesture xxx
Thanks Maddy, I know hes a gem doing that for us xx
Old 5 Jun 16, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I was sure I had commented here already! Clearly losing my marbles. What a brilliant holiday to look forward to!
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 16, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
I was sure I had commented here already! Clearly losing my marbles. What a brilliant holiday to look forward to!
Thank you for reading