Notices

Old 1 Dec 16, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Looking forward to another #TeamHarding trip report.

The Many Rants of Brett sounds like a great idea

#NoHashtag
Old 1 Dec 16, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Looking forward to this report! Marceline is just a little beaut! Going on holiday with a baby is so much easier than when they become toddlers, you will have an amazing time!

Also looking forward to your review of Cali Grill as its the only Signature we have on our plans for next year.
Old 5 Dec 16, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Oh yay, excited to see you finally have something planned again! I love your trip reports, they are great fun to read!

Your daughter is so gorgeous - she clearly takes after her mother, LOL!

Thanks for taking the time to post. Have a brilliant time in the World!
Old 7 Dec 16, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
I've been looking forward to this since reading your last report and finding out Jo was pregnant. I can't wait to see how you find it with a baby. You will come home with so many amazing memories.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 16, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

awwww she's gorgeous! We took a 12 week old (she's now about to turn 10!) and it was fairly straight forward so am sure you guys will be fine.

CS is really simple in practise. So just 1 of you book a fp for say ToT, go up to FP entrance and ask for child swap, they usually need to see that you do have said child. They give you a ticket like an old fp. You leave ticket with Jo (or vice versa obv.) and scan your fp and go through fp que as normal. You come off and Jo goes through FP que with child swap ticket, no need for her to have fp too.

Could always leave one of you a fp free to book a baby friendly ride to do whilst waiting without worrying about getting stuck in que... or just double up on the thrill rides
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 16, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Fab, another team Harding trippie to add to my reading list what a little beauty, she really is just gorgeous xxx

Sharon

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 16, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Nobles@WDW
slightly serious Dibber

So looking forward to hear how "Team Harding" get on on your first family WDW trip. Will be making notes as may be in the same situation in the not too distant future with our first grandchild
Travelodge Maingate East 1990, La Quinta Inn Lakeside 2004, Caribbean Beach Resort 2008, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2011, Old Key West Resort and Hard Rock Hotel 2013 25th Wedding Anniversary Celebration Saratoga Springs Resort, Beach Club Villas and Anna Maria Island 2015 Saratoga Springs Resort September 2018
Nobles@WDW is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 16, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lmi_77
Excited about Disney

lmi_77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Looking forward to your reports
lmi_77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 16, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Pixybird88
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Great PTR new to the dibb but looking forward to reading more of your experiences! We arrive home 3 days b4 you go. Wish us luck its our first time going with kids (twins who turn 3 while we are there) im beyond excited!
Pixybird88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 16, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Buffton
Apprentice Imagineer

It's my first day off work today, having broken up from school, and so I'm finally catching up with this! Exciting plans, good bunch of ADR's, and the worlds cutest passport photo! Hope the Harding's are all ready for Christmas. I've been enjoying the Tsum Tsum advent calendar reveals! As always, thanks so much for writing! Lizzie xx
Buffton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List