Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 21 Nov 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Meeting Olaf

I know this is gonna be so hard to get as the lineberty app is just ridiculous! Anyone have any good tips on using this app? I am always on it right on the button & still I can never get the characters I want 😭
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

I just tend to keep checking back throughout the day (on multiple devices) in the hope that some cancellations are released - it worked quite well last December with Minnie but I don't think she's anywhere near as popular as Olaf.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Hi
What is this? I thought for characters it was just q’ing.
Old 22 Nov 19, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Lineberty is a virtual queuing app. That is how meet and greets are handled. It is geo fenced so ypu need to be within a certain location within the parks to queue. You then take a virtual ticket and go about your day. Go back at your allotted time and voila!

We havent used lineberty before so when we go this time we are going to see how tolerant the app is for position as we wander about.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

This is really only for meets in Studios (and not necessarily all of them). We did use it in Disneyland Park also to book some of the elements of the special package during the Lion King festival. It’s something they are trialling.

Meets in Disneyland Park are all just normal queues.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
This is really only for meets in Studios (and not necessarily all of them). We did use it in Disneyland Park also to book some of the elements of the special package during the Lion King festival. It’s something they are trialling.

Meets in Disneyland Park are all just normal queues.
They have it for Sandy Claws (Jack) in Disneyland Park this year too, 2 of the meets that I really want! Keep everything crossed for me! I go on the 9th so Hoping it won’t be too busy!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

Basically have your internet or Wifi connected with your location services on at the right time. We did it for meeting Buzz and Woody in April and you have to be on at the right time. Most slots went within a few minutes on the days we tried. Multiple devices help too.
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 19, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Why does this sound confusing
Do I just do this on the day?
Old 23 Nov 19, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes you need to do it on the day. I dont know how close your gps phone needs to be in order to register that you are eligible to 'queue'. Would be nice if it works from the village (in a cafe) for example.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

So is there a set time that you are able to book to into the virtual queue ?
Does this depend on the character ?
If so , How do you know when that time is ?
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List