Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 20 Feb 18, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

October 18 first draft

I think I'm right in thinking I have my planner shown as public view.
We are a family of 5. Me, The Wife Daughters 16 & 3, son 17 months.

How is my first draft looking. Trying to get a balance! In the first week we are on site at the Beach Club so thinking we can hit the likes of Epcot and HS morning and evening with a break in the middle.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Edit - Obviously we aren't at ADR day yet so ADR's are still to be confirmed. Not even looking at FP's until after ADR day.
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress

Edited at 01:47 PM.
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Looks good although I would maybe have a rest day earlier in the holiday? Full days will be tiring for the first few days x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

:Thank you. I can't believe I'm struggling to fit everything in to just over three weeks!
It's so difficult to know what the kids will manage. Having read lots of advice on hear the overriding advice seems to be, 'only you know what your kids will cope with'. Well, I haven't a clue

I want to make the most of the location of the beach club but don't want to over do it. I guess I just want my cake and to eat it!

I don't really expect any of the days in the first week will be whole days but wanted to dip in and out and make use of some fast passes each day:-

Day 3: Early start Animal Kingdom, fast passes and breakfast and then just leave when we've had enough
Day 4: Early start MK, Hit fantasy land and fastpasses, Then have BOG lunch and head back once we've had enough - Fairly early dinner say 5 ish for The Yachtsman.
Day 5: A few hours at Blizzard Beach. Back to the hotel then fast passes around our early ish dinner at Garden Grill
Day 6: Maybe an early start and then a break at the pool/boardwalk before going back for fantasmic package
Day 7. Some morning fastpasses then a break. Will be heading back for Akersus House in afternoon (maybe an extra fastpass if we can get it) and then a cruise from the board walk area
Day 8: A fullish but will probably head back for a freshen up before Cali Grill for fireworks (if that's doable)
Day : I've just switched this to a morning at Animal Kingdom (May be our best chance of FOP fastpasses) before heading off after lunch and afternoon by the pool / takeaway / BBQ.

So I 'think' days 5 and 7 will be very relaxed? But that's based on no experience at all
Would you still make room for a complete rest day amongst them?
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

It's hard isn't it? I know we're the same, not sure exactly what the kid's will manage especially the youngest (4) who is currently being assessed for autism.

I don't think I'd waste a full day for rest but maybe just do chill out afternoons for naps and pool? I think that's what we've tried to do for the first few days.

I feel like ours is so busy but we're only there for 2 weeks and hubby wanted to squeeze universal in too. If we just done Disney I think we'd have been fine! Once the ADR date is released you may swap days around anyway due to EMH x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List