Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Apr 17, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

I want an 8am reservation on non EMH day. That way we can be out before rope drop and are already in fantasyland where we can hopefully get on Peter Pan without a wait. If you want to do mine train, it also works for that too. I've read lots of reports that people have actually been allowed to ride a little early too
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 17, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Dansgirl
Helping Minnie

Mobile

We have booked 1005 on an EMH day. Take advantage of the quiet morning period then eat as people are starting to arrive, that way get a couple of headliners under our belt before breakfast
Dansgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 17, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
16offtodisney!
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Danielle24 View Post
We have an 8.05 reservation on our first day and this is what we plan to do

easywdw/easy/blog/be-...trategy-12617/

Ohh this is a fab blog, now i really dont know what to do lol
DLP Newport bay Sept 2008,DLP Santa fe April 2010, Emerald Island Easter 2012,Indian Creek May 2014, Rosen inn @Pointe, Royal Pacific, Springhill Suites Christmas 2015,Port Orleans French Quarter October 2017,Cabana Bay, Doubletree @Seaworld, Allstars Movies Christmas 2018 , Cabana Bay August 2019, Enclave Suites Feb 2020, Doubletree@Seaworld Feb 2022
Sarah xx
16offtodisney! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 17, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by 16offtodisney! View Post
Ohh this is a fab blog, now i really dont know what to do lol
We used the previous one last year before the welcome show was moved to the castle and it worked a treat.
Danielle24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 17, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
r.mac
Excited about Disney

I could only get a 9am reservation. Park hours say opens at 9am, but with a ticketed event 7.45-9.

Does anyone know what time they'll let us in to BOG? And what is the ticketed event? I presumed EMH would be marked as such...?!
r.mac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 17, 06:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
We have an early reservation on a non EMH day and hope to get to ride 7DMT straight after. Without that perk I doubt we'd bother doing it.
Same here, this is the reason we have an early adr.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 17, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by r.mac View Post
I could only get a 9am reservation. Park hours say opens at 9am, but with a ticketed event 7.45-9.

Does anyone know what time they'll let us in to BOG? And what is the ticketed event? I presumed EMH would be marked as such...?!
The ticketed event will be Early Morning Magic. It doesn't really have any impact as there are only a small number of tickets sold.

disneyworld.disney.go/di...morning-magic/

As for what time you'll be let in, I'm not sure what happens with 9am reservations. Because it's not PPO, you may have to wait until rope drop. But I would aim to be there a bit early (maybe 8:30) and see if they let you through the check in point. If not, enjoy Main Street for a little bit.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 17, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
r.mac
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
The ticketed event will be Early Morning Magic. It doesn't really have any impact as there are only a small number of tickets sold.

disneyworld.disney.go/di...morning-magic/

As for what time you'll be let in, I'm not sure what happens with 9am reservations. Because it's not PPO, you may have to wait until rope drop. But I would aim to be there a bit early (maybe 8:30) and see if they let you through the check in point. If not, enjoy Main Street for a little bit.
Thank you - I'd actually like to see rope drop as it is our first morning in Orlando So either option is good for us I think!
r.mac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 17, 05:40 AM  
Link to this Post

We had 8:20 on a non EMH day. It was perfect as the 7DMT was running early for a bit and we got three rides before breakfast. Then we were still out before 9am and got in the short queue for another go.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 17, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Laura_<3
Imagineer

Laura_<3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 249
Mobile

Both times we've been we got the earliest possible time, once was 7.45am and the other was 8.05am.