Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 7 Dec 17, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
rach&dan
Apprentice Imagineer

Food planning for 8 month old-room only

Hi we go.in April and ds will be 8 months and if he takes to food like Dd did he will be on his 3 meals, I will be able to do his baby porridge with the kettle but as we are staying on-site room only I'm.Just thinking about how to heat his food up for his lunch and tea. I can't recall if the counter places have microwaves? Or if on-site one will. We are stauing at pofq.

dThinking it would it be best to just heat up his meals and put in bottle thermo bag to keep warm so he can have them on the go if we have in queues etc.

Obvs they don't need to be hot hot but I don't want to get Into cold pouch feeding.

Any thoughts/experiences much appreciated:-)

Edited at 09:18 PM.
rach&dan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post

The young girl next door uses one of these when she goes out for the day, I was quite surprised they still existed I had a Tommee Tippee one for DS over 40 odd years ago. They work a treat when filled with hot water.

nrshealthcare/eati...keep-warm-bowl
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 17, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
rach&dan
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Great thank you!
Old 8 Dec 17, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
vhm672
Imagineer

vhm672's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
sorry there is no kettle unless you provide your own. Just a heads up.
vhm672 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 17, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post

All the on-site food courts have hot water on tap.
Old 8 Dec 17, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
suehen
Imagineer

I though when we were at POR I saw a microwave and a toaster in the main foodcourt, I am sure in the Parks they have a place in each of them are babies care centres with feeding place with high chairs and microwave, changing facilities plus somewhere for you to sit down in air con.
suehen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 17, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Kettles are provided if you ask , they call them, (tea kettles )
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 17, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post

POFQ definitely has a microwave in the food court. We used it every day to make porridge. They also have plates and cutlery out.
Old 9 Dec 17, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
rach&dan
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for This, will be taking kettle for tea and another for boiling baby water xx
Old 14 Dec 17, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
SophiaSabotage
Proud to wear my Ears

My little one is 8 months and will be 9 months when we go in January. I’ve enquired about microwaves and I’m pretty sure all Disney food courts have microwaves available. There should also be boiling water if you want to heat up pouches or jars. Also don’t forget the Baby Centres in the parks have facilities for feeding including microwaves.

Also my bub loves little baby rice cakes and those baby puffs that are made from veg (Ella’s Kitchen ones are a favourite!) which might be a good idea to take as a snack. Or fresh fruit is also a good one while you’re out and about if baby will be self feeding at all.

Have you been to Florida/Disney with a baby before? We have only ever been with all adults so this will be a completely different trip for us as this is our first child too! Can’t wait to compare though and see her little face reacting to everything

17 times to Florida and counting...

SophiaSabotage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List