Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 28 Jul 09, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
carys
Imagineer

carys's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Day 7 !

Up for an early breakfast and ds was getting very impatient wanting to know what his surprise was lol He had cards and presents from home on bthe morning and did very well We eventually went outside where the huge black and white stretch limo pulled up and his face nearly split in two ! The limo tour was $480 for 5 hours.The first 45 mins was getting there and then he took us around downtown LA , onto the Hollywood walk of fame whixh was very dissappointing ! It is quite a rundown area and a bit sleazy in parts ! We saw Michael Jackson's star and took photos it is right bu the chinese theater.After an hour there we moved on to Becerly Hills to look at stars homes.The kids were howling with laughter as all the bus tours were taking photos of us thinking we were someone famous , I have to admit it was hilarious and happened several times ! The stars homes are well hidden but I have to say I wouldn't mind liveing up there We headed down Rodeo drive it was absolute torture ! I couldn't get out and there were SALE signs everywhere It puts Bond Street to shame that is for sure ! When we hit four hours we headed back and the kids had had enough anyway.They were tucking into the 2ft cookie we had iced with happy 10th birthday Sam on the way back.In the evening we went to the cheesecake factory again as that is what Sam requested.We had a really good meal there I had steak Diane which was to die for ! We all came back to the hotel fit to burst Really good fun day would reccommend it.Our Driver Eric was a really nice guy and we would never have seen all that we did without the tour.
Old 28 Jul 09, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
voddygirl
Imagineer

Happy birthday to your ds... sounds like a fab day ...get to Rodeo Drive soon Carys !

Sept 1992 and 1996-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 1997-Econolodge Hawaiin West
April 2004-Travelodge Maingate East
Sept 2006-Quality Inn Plaza
Oct 2008-Southern Dunes-Dibb villa
Jan 2010-The Dolphin & HRH-My 40th & Sept 2nd trip
Dec 2012 The Retreat Legacy Park -Dibb villa
March 2017 HRH Chicago
Sep 2017 The Retreat Legacy Park-Dibb villa
March 2018 Avanti Resort & HRH Daytona
voddygirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 09, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow! What a treat! Fabulous!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 09, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post

We love Rodeo Drive, we bought polo shirts from the Lacoste shop and they were cheaper thaan they are in London and we also bought perfume from another shop which I cant remember, not all the shops are expensive though some are shopping by appointment only!
Love Rio
Old 28 Jul 09, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Sounds fab Carys

Happy birthday Sam
Old 30 Jul 09, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Sounds like the limo was a great laugh!
Old 31 Jul 09, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
purple myra
Imagineer

purple myra's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Sounds good... I can just imaging you bashing the windows and screaming to get out to the sales lol
purple myra is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 09, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread