Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Jul 09, 03:50 AM  
Link to this Post
carys
Imagineer

carys's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Day 9 !

Off to Seaworld today after a lazy lie in.And the family getting cross with me for coming on here to update you all lol We don't have breakfast included here so we headed off for lunch at SW.We did Atlantis as soon as we got there .It is different to the Orlando one and I won't spoil it for you but we loved it The crowds and lines everywhere seem much smaller and less frantic.The park is smaller and you wouldn't need a whole day especially if you have done Orlando.The dolphin show is like the old one in Orlando and not the huge event that Blue Horizons is but we liked it.We did the Shamu show which is basically the same.The Clyde and Semour show is different too. It is cooler in California in general and in SD we have found it becomes overcast in the early afternnon ( well it has so far ) and as it is cooler I have taken one of those light scrunchie cardies with me to put on in exhibits.It just screws up in the bottom of my bag and I am really glad I have it ! In the sun it is hot hot hot but there is a light breeze and in the shade the temperature drops.We ate at the deli in the Busch hospitality and we ate huge sandwiches that have left us filled up all day ! When we left we decided to go look for the gaslamp quarter.The concierge advised us not to take the kids there at night and as they were still full up from lunch so we just drove through but will go back for an early dinner one evening if anyone can reccommend somewhere ? Kids have gone to play tennis with dad now and I am sipping a pinot grigio and on here We may have some hotdogs for tea and then head to bed.No idea what to do tommorrow anyone have any suggestions feel free x
Old 29 Jul 09, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
donnakirby
Apprentice Imagineer

donnakirby's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
another great day - enjoy your wine xx
Old 29 Jul 09, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post

glad your having fun,try the zoo or wild animal park both are really good ,the zoo is massive though so involves lots of walking lol ... there is the lazy way though and you can hop on and off a bus that goes round the park sandiegozoo/
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 09, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
dave and lesley
Imagineer

dave and lesley's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
have a beach day! we went to ocean beach and i fell in love with it( I dont do beaches) when we went there was a small american dinner and a lovely beach.
misson beach has a wooden coster and has hire places for roller blades

sandiego/article_set/Visitors/5/41

kick back and enjoy

lesley
2010 SSR HRH, 11 SSR Cocoa beach, 12 SSR HRH,
2014 SSR GFV Wedding, 15 LBV, 17 Miami Beach
dave and lesley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 09, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
purple myra
Imagineer

purple myra's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Oh really sounds like you're all having fun... wish it was me having a wee Ogio in SD !
purple myra is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jul 09, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post

Great report!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 09, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Glad you are enjoying SD. We ate at Lou and Mickey's in Gaslamp one night and it was really nice, not too far in either so better for the kids louandmickeys/, we also did the Hard Rock too but as it was near all the bars which were quiet rowdy and we had the kids we went early on in the evening
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 09, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread