Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Aug 09, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
angel191078
VIP Dibber

Good Deals with BA

Hi All

Just thought I would let you all know that BA seem to have some good deals on flight and hotel pacakges at the mo. My bf and I are going to Vegas on 28 Nov for 5 nights. We have looked at loads of websites but BA are offering direct flights and 5 nights in the Bellagio for £514.50 each. I am not a Vegas expert but that seems a good price.

You can also get the above but staying in Planet Hollywood for £470 each.

Are these good prices?

Thanks

angel191078 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 09, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post

WOW, great prices

I'm looking at 14th November for 6 nights and I can't get anywhere near those kind of prices on BA, then again when I looked at Expedia the other day the BA flight alone was £519pp!

What interests me is the 28th is a Saturday. Normally if you avoid a Saturday (and Friday) in Vegas you will see cheaper deals galore, but that doesn't seem to affect things as much on your dates.

I would definitely go with that. Bellagio obviously for an extra £44 over Planet Hollywood any day of the week... God I wish our dates were that cheap!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 09, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
kirst_al UK
Imagineer

kirst_al UK's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 3
just had a look - bellagio is now £1121 but thats flying from manchester to heathrow & heathrow to Vegas. I notice on the way back the flight is again into heathrow but then you have to make your way across city to gatwick(!) and back to manchester... who in their right mind would do that !

(don't tell me angel this is what you're doing )

[NEW video] April/May 15 - The biggest one yet! 💍🎩👰🏻 [video] Mar 12 - Rosen Inn at Pointe, Orlando, FL. Apr 10 - Vista Cay - Orlando, FL. Dec 08 - Anaheim, LA, Vegas & NYC. Apr 07 - Fairfield Inn & Suites - Orlando, FL. Apr 05 - Crowne Plaza Universal - Orlando, FL.
kirst_al UK is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 09, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
angel191078
VIP Dibber

We have now booked the deal and its flying direct with British Airways to Vegas from Heathrow and back into Heathrow. There is no changing to different airports. The hotel was booked with the flight as a package. The total cost was £1030 for me and my BF.

I'm so excited!

angel191078 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 09, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
kirst_al UK
Imagineer

kirst_al UK's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 3
yes sorry just ignore me - i just looked at manchester to see what their prices were.

Good deal !

[NEW video] April/May 15 - The biggest one yet! 💍🎩👰🏻 [video] Mar 12 - Rosen Inn at Pointe, Orlando, FL. Apr 10 - Vista Cay - Orlando, FL. Dec 08 - Anaheim, LA, Vegas & NYC. Apr 07 - Fairfield Inn & Suites - Orlando, FL. Apr 05 - Crowne Plaza Universal - Orlando, FL.
kirst_al UK is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 09, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread