Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 11 Aug 22, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Disney’s Vero Beach Resort

We’re currently on a mini vacation within our big vacation and have come to Disney’s Vero Beach.

It’s a stunning hotel, and the room we have is spectacular.
The lobby is perfectly to my taste…not too grand….homely, but still beautiful. Then our room is nice and big. A hall leads to a mini kitchen area with full size fridge and microwave. There’s a sink and dishes and silverware.

The bathroom is split across two areas, an area for the loo and bath/shower…then a vanity area with sink and cupboards….there is so much cupboard space!

Folding doors open to a good size wardrobe and safe opposite the vanity area and then the bedroom is calming and beautifully decorated…it looks new, I wonder if there’s been a recent refurb.

Our room had a huge balcony overlooking the ocean. It overlooks what they call the bowling green and had a perfect view of sunrise over the sea. Spectacular.

The resort is soooo laid back, with pool and slide, mini golf, table tennis, snooker, movies, arts and crafts, poolside entertainment, spa, gym and the most gorgeous little shop and bar.

I have had three key lime dole whips so far (my new favourite) and I’m just having such a great time here.

Oh and we’ve seen plenty of dolphins, frogs, armadillo and beautiful birds.

The staff here are phenomenal! They really go above and beyond.
DH lost his Spaceship Earth magic and. They kept in touch with us about it (it has sentimental value) and even gifted DH a new magicband+ setting it up for him and showing him the fancy functions and lights. He was delighted!
Then they found his Epcot magic band and told him they still wanted him to keep and enjoy the magicband +.
One particular cast member Karleen was so kind and helpful. Such a credit to Disney. I filled in a cast compliment form as I really felt the need to thank her.

We leave this afternoon and head back to Orlando…but I want to stay 😭

Oh and H20 products are everywhere even in the pool side showers, so I smell delightful!

Im going to enjoy today until they kick me out 😂 Im going to play in the pool, visit the beach, play mini golf and take a nice shower before the drive home.

What a perfect vacation.

We aren’t DVC members, we rented points, which I found a complex system. But it’s worked out perfectly.

Edited at 03:17 PM.
Reereef is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

It sounds amazing! We’re there in a couple of weeks for 3 nights before our Disney cruise. I can’t wait!
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 22, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
It sounds amazing! We’re there in a couple of weeks for 3 nights before our Disney cruise. I can’t wait!
You’ll love it!

We’re on the Wish on the 19th, so doing it the other way.
Old 11 Aug 22, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
It's the best.

We had a family get together and had a 3 bedroom cottage on the beach.
Sitting at night with the waves pounding and millions of stars...brilliant.

Staff were great and the whole resort is so laid-back.

Glad you had such a great time.
salmim is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 22, 01:25 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

We are there at Xmas on our DVC points. Looking forward to it as we haven’t been before.
Old 12 Aug 22, 02:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Reereef
Imagineer

Reereef's Reviews
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
We are there at Xmas on our DVC points. Looking forward to it as we haven’t been before.
I loved it. I think it would be amazing at Christmas time…so jealous! Back in Orlando now and feel like our vacation has ended 😂 couldn’t even be bothered to head to Magic Kingdom tonight!

Publix lasagne and Forensic Detectives for us.