Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 18 May 22, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Next clothes big?

I have ordered about twenty pairs of trousers size 16 and they don’t fit all too big and two pairs were tiny. I’d love to say it’s because I have lost loads of weight but only lost 5lbs! I ordered a few dresses and one clung round the stomach area and all the rest are too big. I always get my clothes from next, so for my holiday I have two new tops and one dress that I’m not sure about! I’ll be digging out all my old clothes at this rate. where can I get me some holiday clothes?
Old 18 May 22, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I have ordered about twenty pairs of trousers size 16 and they don’t fit all too big and two pairs were tiny. I’d love to say it’s because I have lost loads of weight but only lost 5lbs! I ordered a few dresses and one clung round the stomach area and all the rest are too big. I always get my clothes from next, so for my holiday I have two new tops and one dress that I’m not sure about! I’ll be digging out all my old clothes at this rate. where can I get me some holiday clothes?
Well done on your weight loss Sandra, cutting out cake for breakfast worked well for you
Next always comes up big 🤷😬
Why don’t you look at Matalan, M&S, Sainsbury’s or Asda
They do some lovely dresses
Good luck

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1266923

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 22, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

I second sainsbury’s and also asos for some nice summery clothes

I never did dresses but this year in the parks I did dresses with shorts under (big bloomer company) and it was a revelation 😍
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 22, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Well done on your weight loss Sandra, cutting out cake for breakfast worked well for you
Next always comes up big 🤷😬
Why don’t you look at Matalan, M&S, Sainsbury’s or Asda
They do some lovely dresses
Good luck
I ate a small roast on Saturday, had two profiteroles and cream, small bit of choc cake and ice cream and still didn’t put any on. I’m off on Friday to M&S but like next because i have an account and I try them all on at home
Old 18 May 22, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
All-smiles
Excited about Disney

I always get my clothes from dorothy perkins and wallis. Wallis always come up 1 size too big and dorothy perkins all fit perfectly. I'm larger in the bust and find there is always enough room in these clothes!
All-smiles is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 22, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Bonprix are good. Plus they deliver to home for a small fee if you don’t pay their yearly next day delivery charge but then collect from home for free.

I much prefer trying on stuff at home than faffing with getting hot and bothered in changing rooms !

I hate clothes shopping! Anything to make it easier for me.
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 22, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
I get just about everything from next but find as they sell such a variety of brands the sizing isn’t consistent. I often buy a few sizes and then return the ones that don’t fit.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 22, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I ate a small roast on Saturday, had two profiteroles and cream, small bit of choc cake and ice cream and still didn’t put any on. I’m off on Friday to M&S but like next because i have an account and I try them all on at home
You can still order stuff online and try at home
Click & collect if you want from stores to take home

ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 22, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by All-smiles View Post
I always get my clothes from dorothy perkins and wallis. Wallis always come up 1 size too big and dorothy perkins all fit perfectly. I'm larger in the bust and find there is always enough room in these clothes!
I love Dorothy Perkins but I thought they’d gone bust
I’m off to have a look 🙊🥰

Old 18 May 22, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
You can still order stuff online and try at home
Click & collect if you want from stores to take home
But then I have to pay for it! 🤣