Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 11 May 19, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

I’ve booked for the 8th for 4 nights. Been at this time before so it’s not busy & it feels so lovely knowing that when we get home it’s less than 2 weeks till Christmas.

ETA
We got a bargain too with half board plus. I’m going with my daughter & sharing a room with my sister & her daughter & the price is less than 400 each!

Edited at 03:20 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
dollydaydream7
Very Serious Dibber

dollydaydream7's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We went last year 9th - 13th Dec, mon-Fri the crowds weren't too bad the beginning of the week but picked up a little from Thursday. We never queued for much in magic kingdom it was only really the studios that had the queues on the rides you can't fast pass. The theming was lovely, much better then the last time we went at Christmas five years before. Lots of characters in their festive get ups. The Christmas market in Disney village is small but worth a look. We stayed in Newport bay so can't help with the hotel but all in all it was a lovely time. Also we never found it that cold. We were well prepared with thermals and never used them once.
dollydaydream7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCupcake
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

so many replies! great to hear others are planning too. i think im going to go for it! eeek!

and *big wave* to bigplan415 sounds like you are on a similar plan to us as we are also planning WDW 2021! if we book then we'll be at DLP at the same time.

so pleased everyone thinks it will be extra magical!
MrsCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
P333RY
Earning More Ears

Me and my Wife are hoping to go for our first time this year. Never been Paris, but been Florida twice. We are thinking of going Christmas time as we think it would make it extra special. Would you think middle of November would be much less busy than say anytime in December? Also where do you find the option for the Christmas themed rooms?
P333RY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 19, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by P333RY View Post
Me and my Wife are hoping to go for our first time this year. Never been Paris, but been Florida twice. We are thinking of going Christmas time as we think it would make it extra special. Would you think middle of November would be much less busy than say anytime in December? Also where do you find the option for the Christmas themed rooms?
When we did it, the Christmas room option wasn’t released until August. I’m not sure if that’s still the same though. We’d booked direct, so we just called and asked to upgrade our booking to a Christmas room, and paid over the phone.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
P333RY
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on it as it's something I'd love to do :-)
P333RY is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List