Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Feb 17, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Lol looked like olives in the picture... I hate olives too 😝😝
It's a good feeling this positive lark lol... I've been super positive since beginning of year so I'm a bit disappointed I've gone off a bit this week ... but I'm back on it now and it's nobody's fault but my own if I have a gain. Will just have too see... I've got the craving for junk out my system now lol 😂
Lol nobody can feel 100% positive/enthused all the time, you've done well if you've made it this far in the year feeling positive Just have to keep moving on whatever happens, I do think sometimes you will just want bad stuff, like the other day I would have murdered someone for chocolate... so I had some but it's just about damage control isn't it? I really wanted more junk tonight but an Options hot chocolate sorted me out lol.
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

Originally Posted by minnie1981 View Post
I also find the weekends hard, especially as everyone else in my house usually eats what they want 🙄 I loveee haribo, how do these taste? Sure ive seen them posted somewhere before, how do you make these and whats their syn value please?
They taste just like jelly really but they leave a nice taste in your mouth ideal for a sweet hit. They are 3 syns for the whole lot.
2 packs sugar free jelly (the 3 syns)
2 packs gelatine powder
1 muller light yoghurt (I used strawberry same as jelly)
Mix 1 pack jelly, 1 pack gelatine in 140ml boiling water, pour into mould about half way up, put in fridge to set for 15minutes.
Repeat but also add muller light yoghurt, pour over top of set jelly and put in fridge to set again.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Have they helped... I keep saying I'm going to make these lol and never get round to it
They seemed to have as I've only eaten about 3 of them. I've actually been very good today and managed to stay within my syns. Dh even asked if I fancied an Indian as he was out watching rugby but I said no and had a SW ready meal instead Would like a loss next week before our long weekend in London. Lost 2 this week but unfortunately put on 3 last week due to a girlie weekend in Edinburgh. After London I've got a straight run through to July before we go to Tenerife so hope to really get into it after next week.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by rosiela View Post
Lol nobody can feel 100% positive/enthused all the time, you've done well if you've made it this far in the year feeling positive Just have to keep moving on whatever happens, I do think sometimes you will just want bad stuff, like the other day I would have murdered someone for chocolate... so I had some but it's just about damage control isn't it? I really wanted more junk tonight but an Options hot chocolate sorted me out lol.
That's it, I find the more you deny yourself something you end up thinking about it all the time lol and eventually end up grabbing the treats anyway... or at least I do. But I hate how I feel afterwards not so much with the guilt cos it's my fault but I feel more lethargic when I've binged on surgery stuff these days. I prefer savoury stuff but if it's that time of the month and I need a sugar fix I go mad sometimes 😡😡... the options hot chocolates are nice ... I love my coffee so I buy the beanies ones that are flavoured and syn free... I have my coffee black. The cinder toffee and the amaretto ones are my favourite they smell like they are naughty but only 2 calories lol... I also buy sugar free boiled sweets from Aldi or M & S and you can have three for one syn but I daren't have more than that cos they have a bit of a laxative effect 😳
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Off to work soon with another boxed salad lol... prepared tonight's tea chilli potato bake just need to add cheese later as my healthy A ... made a smaller one too for lunch.
If I have time tonight I want to make some soup too, trying to get organised lol
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Girlw0nder
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by minnie1981 View Post
Wow well done, would love to hear any tips on how to stay motivated please 😁
My motivation comes from that before photograph! Haha! But also just that I feel so much better in my own skin and I want that feeling to continue.

I'm so much better when I'm in work and in a routine and active. This week has been hard but I was away and enjoying my food a bit too much.

I also find that I need to go to group every week as it gives me that focus to stay on track. I have good friends there and we have a Whatsapp group to help each other xx
3 weeks Cocoa Beach, Regal Oaks, CBR & HRH August 2015
Birthday trip NYC April 2016
East Coast 7 state Road Trip Aug 2017
West Coast Arizona, Nevada & California Aug 2018

TAKE ME BACK!
Girlw0nder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Now that I've lost a whole 4lbs (out of 5 st ) I've started worrying irrationally about something slightly ridiculous... has anyone who has lost a lot of weight suffered with loose skin? It's just you see people who have had amazing weight losses but they then say they hate their bodies cos of hanging skin :-/ I don't know if it's something that can be avoided, I know losing weight at a slow pace and exercising etc along the way can help... like I say it's not exactly a pressing issue right now... haha don't know why I'm even thinking about it really.

Currently up having my porridge and fruit while OH sleeps off a hangover... quiet day for me today then!
rosiela is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by rosiela View Post
Now that I've lost a whole 4lbs (out of 5 st ) I've started worrying irrationally about something slightly ridiculous... has anyone who has lost a lot of weight suffered with loose skin? It's just you see people who have had amazing weight losses but they then say they hate their bodies cos of hanging skin :-/ I don't know if it's something that can be avoided, I know losing weight at a slow pace and exercising etc along the way can help... like I say it's not exactly a pressing issue right now... haha don't know why I'm even thinking about it really.

Currently up having my porridge and fruit while OH sleeps off a hangover... quiet day for me today then!
Its not irrational at all, I worry about the same thing. I still have a long way to go but am worried about wrinkly hanging tummy and thigh skin and saggy boobs My boobs already feel smaller and I haven't lost a stone yet either and I want to lose 4.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Sam I had a go at the fishcakes last night and they were very easy to make and tasted great but I thought mine were a little dry. I used 1 tin of no drain tuna and 2 potatoes and some frozen sweetcorn. I put some egg in too like you said which made it quite gloopy, fried in frylight and then in the oven for about 10 mins to make sure heated through.

Should I have used tuna in a liquid and not drained it? or the liquid from a tin of corn?

It also made 3, I had 2 last night and wondered if I could save the other in the fridge for a day or 2. I might have for tea tomorrow.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
rosiela
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by floridasarah View Post
Its not irrational at all, I worry about the same thing. I still have a long way to go but am worried about wrinkly hanging tummy and thigh skin and saggy boobs My boobs already feel smaller and I haven't lost a stone yet either and I want to lose 4.
Yeah I mean I'm obviously happy to get smaller I just really don't want the hanging skin! I suppose it's one of those things I can't worry about ahead of time... I'll be aiming to swim at least 2x a week, also I've heard moisturising regularly helps...bought myself some palmers cocoa butter oil yesterday...

lol I love that I'm worried about this when I've not even lost one stone yet but it is an issue for a lot of people...then again some people don't seem to get it!

Oh well I guess I just have to see what happens :-/
Closed Thread