Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 Apr 18, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Mitchells Are Back Day 13 Nov 18th

Wallets getting lighter and lighter, Clothes are getting tighter and tighter . Coming to the end of the holiday now and man are my shirts fighting back. ! . Joanne and Dave went to Typhoon Lagoon while Leander and I had the early day to ourselves. We decided to catch the first bus at the stop and go from wherever to the Whispering Canyon for lunch. Epcot it was.
We wandered around the park taking it all in and came across these ladies in a booth, photos were totally necessary to show our granddaughter Ella-Marie who absolutely loves Frozen

The time passed quite quickly so it was over to the Wilderness Lodge for lunch. We got the monorail to the TTC and a boat to the lodge. Naturally I took a running jump and landed head first straight in to the Skillet. Wow was that food great ! Leander had the same. We had a nice easy understanding server as it was lunch but the entertainment was provided by the woman who has been there for years. You know who i mean . We went back to the hotel to meet with the other two, so we could go to the Studios for Fantasmic. They were already there and Joanne took a photo from her walkway

We headed to the Studios and saw off the Tower, R&R and wandered round to Fantasmic

We went back after that, but I still think the moment that Mickey comes out on the mountain to that music at the end, is one of the best in Disney. I love it and it gives me the rush every time !
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 18, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Lovely day, we've not eaten at whispering canyon but i have made an ADR for this summer and i have read about the skillet and am looking forward to it, I'm glad it comes so highly recommended.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List