Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 Apr 18, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
DelBoy_C
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Potterer View Post
Del, just wanted to say thanks for the video but also as a family we love you both and your hilarious YouTube channel.

Our favourite video is the "Having An Awesome Day at Aquatica" from July 2016 because of the jump cuts to Dory etc and we are going to Aquatica for the first time in August. My youngest son has found watching the videos comforting as he is not good with the unknown.

Don't stop posting them!
Awww this comment put such a HUGE smile on my face, it all started when I got seriously injured from work and was unable to leave the house. I stumbled The Dibb and instantly became hooked. Loved how friendly this community is, but back then in 2014 I didn't see many videos on some of the stuff people were discussing, for example "Dibbers Row" or what the V-Room looked like which made me think that perhaps I could show fellow Dibbers what this stuff looks like, now the rest is history and Get Binky created lol.

Awww we love Aquatica, such a relaxing day and were pleased to hear that our videos help your son and what to expect at the parks, its very humbling so thank you so much for watching and commenting. You have honestly put such a smile back on my face
DelBoy_C is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Having stumbled across "Get Binky" last night, I just did a search on here to see if there were any related posts.

As longtime Sofitel advocates, I have to say that BLOC looked fantastic, most notably the runway views you had. I jumped straight onto their website last night where a Live Chat window popped up, so I asked about family rooms with runway views. Apparently some of the "Aspire" rooms do so we'll certainly consider this next time.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
TanyaFay
Earning More Ears

Mobile

thanks to you, Jenny and your youtube channel I managed to persuade the husband and have booked one of the bloc's VIP rooms for the night before our October trip to Disney
This will really make the start of our holiday extra special.
Thank you both for your wonderful vlogs they really make us both smile!
Old 30 Apr 18, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Potterer
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DelBoy_C View Post
Awww this comment put such a HUGE smile on my face, it all started when I got seriously injured from work and was unable to leave the house. I stumbled The Dibb and instantly became hooked. Loved how friendly this community is, but back then in 2014 I didn't see many videos on some of the stuff people were discussing, for example "Dibbers Row" or what the V-Room looked like which made me think that perhaps I could show fellow Dibbers what this stuff looks like, now the rest is history and Get Binky created lol.

Awww we love Aquatica, such a relaxing day and were pleased to hear that our videos help your son and what to expect at the parks, its very humbling so thank you so much for watching and commenting. You have honestly put such a smile back on my face
Del, genuinely have followed your YouTube channel for a long time and it is nice to have a British view on Disney/Virgin/Bubble etc

As you can see we stay at POR so watched your Irma videos as they were posted to see that you and Jen were ok and also POR!

Don't stop posting your videos. Seeing how stressed you were on the flight recently was awful, my Dh is not the best on a plane but you are definitely worse

The Dibb is a great community, everyone helping everyone. Glad that the negative of being injured turned into something so positive for you and for a lot of other people too.

Looking forward to the rest of your videos.
August 2019 CBBR & RPR Club level Post GCSE treat
Potterer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 06:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Have been subscribed for a while but didn’t realise you were Dibbers!

We usually stay at the Premier Inn - last time it was £29 and literally 2 minutes walk across the road to the airport. But you are making me rethink...!

Having seen the different rooms online I don’t think I would want a standard room. Both of us hate having a bed against the wall, it feels really claustrophobic if we can’t get out without disturbing the other. But the VIP room - wow, that is a whole other thing!

Must start saving Avios for it...!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellestar
Imagineer

Just rewatched your vlogs. Looking forward to the next part hopefully at the weekend 🤞🏻 We love pre travel and travel days so exciting.

Keep up the good work guys. And don’t you just love the DIBB ? Lindzi , Howard ✨✨✨✨☀️☀️☀️✨🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸✈️✈️✈️✈️
F/drives 1989-2000,G/Vista 2000-02 M/Vge 02 G/Vista 02,W/Palms 03-04-05,C/bay 05,W/Hills 05-06 All Virgin,C/bay & H/Rock Htl Univ TCD S/First Sept 06,April 07 Virgin,Sept 07 FChoice-VCay Res & P/Bay,April-May Thom/Prem 08 V/Cay,Sept 08 V/Cay,Feb 09 US Air Villa,Sept 09 Villa/Univ Port/Bay & Virgin F/Class Orl,May Univ Port/Ba,Sept 10 Villa,Feb 12/SSR May 13, SSR JUN 14, May 19 Cabana Bay & OKW Resort, May 20 HRH & Endless .

Edited at 12:14 PM.
Bellestar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List