Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 11 Apr 18, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I am so jealous of all your food!

Such a shame that you weren't really enjoying your time at SSR. We only stayed there for 4 nights but I really liked it, we had a car though, so I know the bus service can make or break a trip.
We're saving your food report for Saturday morning, we intend to drool over your lovely food while we have our cuppa
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
FOP multiple times in one day, wow! There are some fab savoury options at AK I'm really hungry now from looking at all you snacks. A shame about the bus situation at SSR it's a real pain having to wait around so long.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Imagineer

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
looks like a lovely day at AK
Old 11 Apr 18, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
FOP multiple times in one day, wow! There are some fab savoury options at AK I'm really hungry now from looking at all you snacks. A shame about the bus situation at SSR it's a real pain having to wait around so long.
The food at AK is probably our favourite now; HS needs to follow suit! I'm always hungry mostly writing about our food is spurring me on to lose the weight from last year and Christmas, I've gained just over a stone to lose in 17 weeks...doable, definitely doable

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by a11mark View Post
looks like a lovely day at AK
It was, FOP 3 made it even better . Thanks for reading
Niki T is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Some lovely food today, you probably could do with all the food stops as you didn’t have that much to eat yesterday-I would have needed a room picnic after the cocktails! A great day in AK, how fab you got to do FOP twice. Shame about the weather but I don’t think it seems as bad in your photos, I’ve realised we must have got to Florida by now as when I looked at my notes I just have lots of rainy umberellas. We went to the Outlets that day and I remember how torrential it was, we stayed there for such a long time as there never seemed to be a good time to try and escape the rain, my notes had on-who knew I should have packed wellies!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Some lovely food today, you probably could do with all the food stops as you didn’t have that much to eat yesterday-I would have needed a room picnic after the cocktails! A great day in AK, how fab you got to do FOP twice. Shame about the weather but I don’t think it seems as bad in your photos, I’ve realised we must have got to Florida by now as when I looked at my notes I just have lots of rainy umberellas. We went to the Outlets that day and I remember how torrential it was, we stayed there for such a long time as there never seemed to be a good time to try and escape the rain, my notes had on-who knew I should have packed wellies!
You should be ok for when you go in a few weeks though, I don't remember too much rain when we used to go in June / July pre-teaching. We must have been starving after yesterday We did have plenty of snacks in the room just for such occasions...although nothing as grand as our "picnic" on travel day
Old 11 Apr 18, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Another great day even with a bit of rain and you nabbing a late fp for FoP gives me hope for next month as we only have one day at AK. Even if we don't get a fastpass will be making sure get cheeseburger pods andd light up drink !
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
Another great day even with a bit of rain and you nabbing a late fp for FoP gives me hope for next month as we only have one day at AK. Even if we don't get a fastpass will be making sure get cheeseburger pods andd light up drink !
I've got everything crossed for you, they do release some on the day, I've read, so definitely keep checking the app. Enjoy th cheeseburger pods and have great trip for you silver anniversary
Old 11 Apr 18, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Can't believe you snagged a FOP FP on the same day Lucky you!
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 18, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Niki T
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Forest32 View Post
Can't believe you snagged a FOP FP on the same day Lucky you!
We felt lucky, people.must have been leaving due to the rain. Definitely worth keeping an eye on MDE in bad weather