Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 May 16, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Wow what a busy 24 hours! I absolutely love your 'situational' dressing 😊 You both look fab with your outfits everyday!
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 16, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Another fabulous day, I love seeing all your and Lauren's different Harry Potter t-shirts! Shame about your lunch, it didn't look very nice!
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 16, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Absolutely love reading your reports Aimee, Thanks for sharing
Mariaherself is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 16, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What a shame about the Hard Rock Cafe, pleased the pizza ended the evening on a happier note!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 16, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Davy Crockett
Imagineer

Davy Crockett's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
As usual, an amazing, comprehensive trip report. Love all the detail. I've been in Diagon Alley loads of times and really appreciate the way you've shown all the signage. I'm a graphic designer so that's the stuff that really catches my eye. Do you prefer the Cinnabon over the similar one in Gaston's Tavern? I do, I think it's the quality of the icing! Really like Lauren's winter t-shirt of Hogwarts, haven't seen that one before, but then again it wasn't Christmas when I went to Leavesden. Look forward to future reports.
Old 23 May 16, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
twinkleshmoo
Very Serious Dibber

Another amazing day! I love all the detail that you put into your reports, makes me realise how much we missed at universal last time. Looking forward to exploring with a bit more knowledge this summer X
Old 23 May 16, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Another great day and lots of inspiration for our first week in Universal .

I'm also a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to rides but I consider Everest to be much worse than Rip Ride Rockit which is now one of my favourite rides .
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 16, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Yay another day! You got so much done! Sorry your food wasn't great at the hard rock we've had some lovely meals, it's sooooo annoying when you order badly & then beat yourself up over it. I'm exactly the same teehee.

But hmmmmmmmm Cinnabon.

Love those empty shots of diagon alley. So pretty! Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 16, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairygothmum
Very Serious Dibber

what another fun filled day! it's such a shame about the lunch at HRC. we were going to eat there at one point, but haven't heard great things about it from friends for the price. it's lucky you had the coupons but to be honest I would have called the guy over and asked for a different main.
then again I am a cheeky so en so

I think we will definitely be missing HRC this time around too, because like you I always order the mac and cheese if its on the menu when I'm out so that's put me right off!
The pizza from Emac and bolios looks good though! and as you know I am super excited for CSC :P you know I don't even like cinnamon (I'm like Lauren) but that cinnabon looked heavenly

I HATE the mummy with a passion... I was discussing this with my sister the other day, and I have no particular idea why exactly, but I hate it.
So you're a lot braver than I am! I have flatly refused to get on it this year! and RRR is a total no no! so hopefully Emma will go on with Andrew this year as he had to do it alone in 2014.

Looking forward to the next one as always, and it's not long till you're back again!
Old 26 May 16, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Fantastic read and great photos.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List