Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 27 Jun 16, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
bettany2001
Excited about Disney

Wonderful report, I've really enjoyed reading it. Have picked up some really useful tips from you. I love how much you clearly enjoy being with your family. Looking forward to reading your next trippie. I really want my trip to get here soon, at least I'm in double digits in the countdown now!😊
bettany2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 16, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

A great end to your trip report, although I wish you'd gone for longer so I'd have more to read
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 16, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
happy08
Apprentice Imagineer

A great trip report, thanks for writing. Looking forward to part 2 😀

WDW - April 2008 (AS MOVIES), October 2008 (Renaissance), July 2011 - 3 weeks (AKL, HRH), August 2013 - 3.5 weeks (OKW, LRP, Renaissance), August 2015 (CBR). October 2015 (HRH), Aug 2017 (YC, LRP), July 2019 (AKL + LRP), February 2020 (AS MUSIC)
happy08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 16, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

I love reading your trip reports, although they keep giviyme ideas beyond mg means. I can't believe the price you paid - I keep looking but it never seems to be that cheap - lol! I love all your photos. Maybe you should get a new job promoting Universal; you do such a good job of selling it.

Really looking forward to your next trippie - no pressure then!
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 16, 03:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for this! Lovely read as always and cheered up a rather grumpy day at work and unsettled night with toddler.
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 16, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Sounds like a perfect last day doing lots of things around US and IoA!

Well done on doing Mummy again! I fully expect you to be on ToT and RRC next time

Loving all your shopping, you must have SOME collection of HP & Disney merchandise from over the years!

Nothing worse than the fear of not getting your luggage back! I've been there and it makes for a nerve wracking few minutes!

Thanks for sharing another lovely trip with us xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 16, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
FLAFantastic
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Loved reading your report!

Now waiting for the next one!

AnnMarie
Old 28 Jun 16, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another fabulous report! I have really enjoyed reading and it seemed like a wonderful short trip. Im looking forward to the next trip! xx
Old 28 Jun 16, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Fairygothmum
Very Serious Dibber

Aww! I am so sad it's over! but at the same time glad you all had a fab time and that you will be returning in less than 2 months time!

yay for Lauren getting her hoodie, they really do look nice and snug. I am a sucker for a good hoodie I think you packed a lot into your final day though! I always feel like time is going too fast and we don't get everything done before leaving

I totally get what you mean though with parents strapping children to seats. we've luckily never experienced it ourselves but it seems a little extreme just so they can watch a movie (or at least that's how it appears)
I always like to try and get a seat in the last row so that I can recline without feeling guilty, but I'd never ask to recline whilst someone was trying to eat their dinner that's just common sense. although at least she was okay about it when you explained.

we once had it on a flight to spain where someone reclined whilst my auntie was eating and nearly shoved her fork down her throat. when she politely explained that she was eating and could they wait till she was done, she was met with a barrage of abuse.
so I am glad that you didn't have that at least!

fantastic TR and photo's as always, when you're old and still writing trippy's - you'll see my comment on each day, and you will say to me 'After all this time?' and I shall reply 'Always'

ROLL ON AUGUSTS TRIP!
Old 28 Jun 16, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYNIC
Excited about Disney

I have really enjoyed reading about your trip! Great photos and yummy looking food.

It's made me even more excited about our week in October and less worried about it not being long enough as we are used to 2 weeks.

Don't even get me started about fellow plane passengers and as I call them "serial recliners"! I'm never in a good mood on a night flight.

Thanks for sharing looking forward to the next one. Xx
DISNEYNIC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List