Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 Oct 16, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mudhut
Excited about Disney

***** EPIC **** HUGE ***** ONE OF A KIND *****
no not the trip report, the cinnamon roll at AK
wow, pictures of crockery and cutlery now pictures of rubbish bins and restrooms, i think that picture of the lizard is the same one I took, he looks the same
I love that area at Tamu Tamu refreshments also, my ice cream usually doesn't melt quite as quickly being in the shade !
I was stuck in the warthog section at the Lion King show, which in my humble opinion is the hardest animal sound to make, I kind of sounded as I do when I have man flu and I'm trying to bring something up off my chest
It made me laugh when you showed a picture of the menu at EofS and then also told us exactly what was in your sandwiches
Great report as always
Mudhut is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 16, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessCastle
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 50
I feel like I haven't taken enough photos now! I also now know we didn't see every part of Disney springs cause you have pics of parts I don't recall!
I love how detailed your reports are and you get so much done!
Mocking jay are fab, I used them but I only had 1 box, your haul puts mine to shame!
1999 - Hotel Cheyene DLP * 2002 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2003 - Quality Inn I-Drive * 2006 - Explorers Hotel DLP * 2012 - Rosen Inn I-Drive * 2014 - New Port Bay DLP * 2016 - Beach Club * 2018 - Give Kids The World Village

IG:alixbennettx
PrincessCastle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 16, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Piratecol
Imagineer

Enjoyed reading, thanks for sharing.
2009 POFQ M.N.S.S.H.P, 2010 POFQ,
2012 POFQ, 2013 POFQ M.N.S.S.H.P, 2015 POFQ, POFQ 2016 & Disney Dream.
Piratecol is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 16, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Loving the trip report, I hope you don't mind me asking where you got the animal kindom/simba style bow from and also where do you get your ears from ?
Old 30 Oct 16, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

That was a good read. Thank you

I will be adding that cinnamon bun to our 'must eat' wish list. It looks so good.

Can you believe, we still haven't seen The Lion King show at AK? !
Really must this time.

And we haven't popped in to Co-Op at Disney Springs either. I always though it was a Co-Op

Shame we are missing you next year. We could have booked a cruise together. Sorry you missed out this time. I've never looked in to the cruises before. We've got lots of celebrations going on next trip, so maybe it's something we should look at. Could be nice for Hollie's 18th.

Wow you girls shopped well!
We take an extra bag now just for BABW too

Thanks for sharing.
What a lovely start to my day

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 16, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited83
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So great to find this Aimee, I love reading your reports. We stayed in OKW in May this year so brings back lots of happy memories! Looking forward to reading the rest. X
Excited83 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 16, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Another great read ,lots of detail and lovely photos.

Love all your different ears they are so cute. You were our inspiration for our Disney trip in January and your making me want to go back already😊😊😊😊
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 16, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Lovely first day at Animal Kingdom - we have had our first day there both times and probably will next year - creatures of habit! Yak and Yeti looks delicious.

Nice to see all the photos of the new part of Disney Springs and am looking forward to taking a peek at it myself, but it does look a bit too much like a mall now for me. I'm glad the Marketplace area is the same - loved the Co Op.

Wow - you definitely made the most of online shopping - how far in advance did you start? We used Lisa's services last year but had far less than you! I think my daughter is planning on ordering more full size B&BW items this time as we went for a lot of travel size this time.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 16, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
xAimeex
Imagineer

xAimeex's Reviews
Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great day some nice shopping glad they found all your parcels

Joan
Thank you! We were certainly relieved to have those parcels in hand! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Love all you’re the Mickey ears Just a bummer about the bus taking so long to show! We were pretty lucky with our week onsite, but I wouldn’t fancy relying on them the entire trip to be honest!

Ha! I love that smell of water in AK I’m so weird!

Ah my god I was so wanting one of those cinnamon rolls, but Chris doesn’t like them and it would have been such a waste for one person!

Aww such a shame about the wishes cruise!

Knew you’d be at Yak & Yeti for lunch I booked it for May as your TRs always make me want to go and I’m so glad we did as it was awesome – thank you! AND we had Fabio too

Loving all the photos around Disney Springs, especially the night ones! They are fab!

OMG you sure bought a lot of stuff via Mockingjay! Haha! Those Magic Band bows are so cute! Great idea from Lauren on those!
xxx
Thanks Rachael! Yes Disney buses can be so hit and miss, its frustrating when it doesn't work out well with timings!

Haha shows how we all like different things doesn't it! It's part of the reason we never really stop to explore that area much hehe.

Aww no that's a shame! Does Jake like them? If you had another trip with him maybe he'd share one with you!

Ahh yay I'm so glad you enjoyed it too and had a good server in Fabio as well! It's never let us down so far so tends to be one of the first ADR's we add to the list!

Hehe and this was actually a lot less stuff than we ordered to Mockingjay last year . The bows are super cute aren't they! Definitely a good find!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
What a fantastic first day, and so many fab photos... thanks so much for sharing!

I love all your ears, I have spent so much time trawling through all the amazing designs on Etsy... it's impossible to know which ones to choose!
Thanks Lisa, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Oh my god I know exactly what you mean! There are hundreds to choose from aren't there! It would be so easy to get carried away (as Lauren and I did hehe). There are loads on Instagram too, far too much temptation!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
What a fab day! I love your shopping haul, I need to seriously consider this parcel delivery malarkey for next year, I think it would be good to order stuff for the boys for when we arrive!

Totally gutted to hear they don't play the fanfare when you arrive at MK on the resort bus anymore, that's actually brought a tear to my eye as I will never forget my youngest ones face when we pulled up on our first day at MK and they played the fanfare, great memories!

Looking forward to the rest.
Thank you! We absolutely love the parcel handling service! It's saved us a fortune on shipping fees and you can also make the most of online discount codes making things cheaper too! Would definitely recommend it!

I know, I'm with you there! I always used to record it on our first visit to MK each trip as I loved it so much! I can't see a reason not to have it anymore so hopefully it'll be back with any luck!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by disneytrio View Post
I just love reading your reports, seeing all your photos, your mocking jay deliveries are fantastic, can't wait to read more!
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them! We had lots of fun opening all the parcels, it really did feel like Christmas morning! Hoping to have the next day up tonight! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Such a great day and lovely photos as always.

Love all your shopping too. Magic band bows my DD would love those. Your BB8 Star Wars bag is so cute

Thanks for sharing xx
Thank you! The bows are super cute aren't they! It was a lovely surprise! I love the bag too, it was a bit small for Lauren to use as her park bag this trip with her camera but she's used it since we've been back!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Milner View Post
Fantastic read once again.
Thank you! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Mudhut View Post
***** EPIC **** HUGE ***** ONE OF A KIND *****
no not the trip report, the cinnamon roll at AK
wow, pictures of crockery and cutlery now pictures of rubbish bins and restrooms, i think that picture of the lizard is the same one I took, he looks the same
I love that area at Tamu Tamu refreshments also, my ice cream usually doesn't melt quite as quickly being in the shade !
I was stuck in the warthog section at the Lion King show, which in my humble opinion is the hardest animal sound to make, I kind of sounded as I do when I have man flu and I'm trying to bring something up off my chest
It made me laugh when you showed a picture of the menu at EofS and then also told us exactly what was in your sandwiches
Great report as always
Haha they certainly weren't exaggerating when they named it colossal!

Haha did you know trash cans of Disney is an actual thing on instagram! They have their own account . He gets around that lizard .
Yeah I can see what you mean about the warthog section, my aim is always for the giraffe section, low bleating is a much easier sound to achieve!
Hehe I'll tell you what happened there, when I was writing it up I only went and looked up the whole menu of Earl of Sandwich so I could accurately report the contents of our sandwiches only to discover I'd already taken a picture of the actual menu in store haha. After all that effort there was no way I was about to delete everything I'd already typed up hehe.

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by PrincessCastle View Post
I feel like I haven't taken enough photos now! I also now know we didn't see every part of Disney springs cause you have pics of parts I don't recall!
I love how detailed your reports are and you get so much done!
Mocking jay are fab, I used them but I only had 1 box, your haul puts mine to shame!
Hehe don't worry I definitely go overboard on the photo front! I think there are parts we didn't see either! We never made it over to the big coke shop and I really wanted to have a look in there!
Mockingjay is fab isn't it! Hehe this was actually a smaller haul than last year we did save so much on shipping though!
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Piratecol View Post
Enjoyed reading, thanks for sharing.
Thank you! Hope you guys are all well! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by simbamad View Post
Loving the trip report, I hope you don't mind me asking where you got the animal kindom/simba style bow from and also where do you get your ears from ?
Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it! Of course no problem, the simba bow is from Hot Topic and the ears are from Etsy. There are so many amazing sellers on there who make beautiful ears!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
That was a good read. Thank you

I will be adding that cinnamon bun to our 'must eat' wish list. It looks so good.

Can you believe, we still haven't seen The Lion King show at AK? !
Really must this time.

And we haven't popped in to Co-Op at Disney Springs either. I always though it was a Co-Op

Shame we are missing you next year. We could have booked a cruise together. Sorry you missed out this time. I've never looked in to the cruises before. We've got lots of celebrations going on next trip, so maybe it's something we should look at. Could be nice for Hollie's 18th.

Wow you girls shopped well!
We take an extra bag now just for BABW too

Thanks for sharing.
What a lovely start to my day
Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it! Honestly I cannot put into words how good that cinnamon roll was!

Oh my goodness, no way! Definitely one to make time for next trip! It still brings tears to my eyes even now!

Ooh definitely make time for the co-op too! The centrepiece section has such gorgeous Disney homeware!

Aww it's such a shame, can't believe we're kinda switching dates next year! Aww wow yes it would be absolutely perfect for an 18th birthday celebration! They'll even decorate the boat for you with a birthday banner and stuff!

Hehe oh my goodness BaBW! It's an addiction isn't it! The emails I get from them torture me, wish they shipped to the UK!

Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Excited83 View Post
So great to find this Aimee, I love reading your reports. We stayed in OKW in May this year so brings back lots of happy memories! Looking forward to reading the rest. X
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them! Aww it's such a beautiful resort isn't it! Hoping to upload the next day tonight! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Another great read ,lots of detail and lovely photos.

Love all your different ears they are so cute. You were our inspiration for our Disney trip in January and your making me want to go back already😊😊😊😊
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Aww that's so lovely to hear! Hope you had a magical trip! Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Lovely first day at Animal Kingdom - we have had our first day there both times and probably will next year - creatures of habit! Yak and Yeti looks delicious.

Nice to see all the photos of the new part of Disney Springs and am looking forward to taking a peek at it myself, but it does look a bit too much like a mall now for me. I'm glad the Marketplace area is the same - loved the Co Op.

Wow - you definitely made the most of online shopping - how far in advance did you start? We used Lisa's services last year but had far less than you! I think my daughter is planning on ordering more full size B&BW items this time as we went for a lot of travel size this time.
It's a lovely first day park isn't it! Nice atmosphere to ease you in to park touring!

Yes it definitely has a bit of an outlet mall vibe in the new section (although sadly not the outlet prices hehe) but it is very beautiful! I was relieved the Marketplace was mostly unchanged too!

We started ordering around the start of July to coincide with the Independence Day sales! This was actually a lot less than we ordered last year hehe. The travel size items are great for bringing back as they're so much easier to pack but it is nice to have the full sized bottles to last a bit longer!

Thanks for reading

*Link to my Trip Reports*
xAimeex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 16, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Fantastic trip report as always

Lovin the custom Mickey ears Think you may have started a trend there