Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 5 Aug 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by darbs View Post
If you order these and don't have any other Disney park entry tickets can you add them to MDE and book fastpasses between 4 and 7pm does anyone know?
Yes you can, it will only let you book to 3:10 - 5:30 as fastpass stops at 6:30 so they can clear the park of non party people. So first entry at 4pm so if you book a 3:10 fastpass you have 10 mins to get to it, that's why the last one is 5:30-6:30. Hope this helps .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
kylali
Apprentice Imagineer

Brilliant price, so chuffed. Booked for 1st sept. there's 5 of us so saved a lot. Slightly off topic but will we get Halloween t shirts in Walmart etc in August?
kylali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 17, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
CarsonMac
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I got mine direct from Disney they are print at home , says proceed straight to gate to scan ticket don't go to will call, which is fine but I was wondering how does this work for scanning for a FP at the rides? Does it get swapped for a plastic ticket at the gate? Or do our paper tickets get scanned at the rides?
Quality Inn Plaza , I drive (2009) / Los Angeles, CA (2010) /New york + Villa at Chatham park (2014/15) / Quality Inn on 192 (2015) / Laguna beach (2016) / Flamingo inn ,Daytona beach (2016/17) Houston , Atlanta + Coco key water resort, I drive (2017), Boston (2018), New York City (2018) Washington DC + Clarion Suites Maingate, (2018)Red Lion/ New orleans (Sept 2019) Cabbibean Resort/ Red lion (Jan 2020), Baymont Inn and Suites (Aug 2020)
CarsonMac is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 17, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Rapunzel27
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by CarsonMac View Post
I got mine direct from Disney they are print at home , says proceed straight to gate to scan ticket don't go to will call, which is fine but I was wondering how does this work for scanning for a FP at the rides? Does it get swapped for a plastic ticket at the gate? Or do our paper tickets get scanned at the rides?
Last year when we went to the gate to get our tickets we were given plastic card tickets as well as our Halloween bands so could use the plastic tickets for the fast passes.
Old 6 Aug 17, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Yes you can, it will only let you book to 3:10 - 5:30 as fastpass stops at 6:30 so they can clear the park of non party people. So first entry at 4pm so if you book a 3:10 fastpass you have 10 mins to get to it, that's why the last one is 5:30-6:30. Hope this helps .
Fabulous thank you for this 😀
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 17, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
KatyElla
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by darbs View Post
Fabulous thank you for this 😀
I have a fastpass between 6.30 and 7pm so there are some (or i was very lucky) x

Edited at 02:52 PM.
KatyElla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 17, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ATD
Dancing with Tink'
- DIBB Advertiser -

Hello. Re MVMCP - at the moment, we do not know if we will be selling this product. We have fingers crossed though :-)
ATD is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 17, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ATD View Post
Hello. Re MVMCP - at the moment, we do not know if we will be selling this product. We have fingers crossed though :-)
Thanks I'll keep checking and fingers crossed that you can offer a similar price xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
thepopos
Excited about Disney

Thanks for the link. We'd decided against doing it on our upcoming trip as Halloween in August seemed a bit strange. At this price it seems silly not to.
thepopos is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 17, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Vixster1410
Earning More Ears

Hello,

Just bought these for Oct at a really good price and am looking forward to booking fastpasses! Bit of a newbie question but how do these work with the bands please? I assume everyone who arrives at Disney gets given a band containing their park tickets and memory maker, do the mnsshp just get added to the bands? Or do we need to keep the plasitc cards safe?

Thank you
Vixster1410 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List