Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Aug 18, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Bondi
Trading Disney Pins

Fastpass Booking

I am sure this has been asked many times before but I can't seem to find the answer.

My Fastpass window opens on Tuesday and this will be the first time I have ever booked any so want to make sure I know what I am doing!

When booking Fastpasses can you use two devices at the same time i.e. my PC and Ipad?

Many thanks.
Bondi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes you can .we booked last Friday I was on my laptop and daughter was on her phone. As long as whoever is on the second device is linked in to share plans .
Have to say though if you are 60 days out then don't panic .we got everything and even the avatar and toy story had tons of availability 4 days later when we decided to modify the times.
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Potterer
Very Serious Dibber

We approached it via rides rather than days.

So our priority ride above everything else was Flight of Passage. We knew there were 4 days we wanted it for, so we booked those first. Then we went back and booked our second priority rides which were Slinky Dog & Toy Story. Then filled in the rest again rides not days.

When that was all sorted we went in and tinkered with the times so they were literally one after the other. The way to achieve this is to use the drop down time but don't select afternoon but instead select the time you are looking for. More often than not we were able to move all the fast pass times.

The only one we couldn't move was obviously Flight of Passage so we worked everything around that.

It helps if you have everything planned out in terms of days (mornings/afternoons/evenings) and we just used 1 computer but I was on admin duty and Dh was on computer duty.

I managed to get 3 x FOP at 60 days out and then some kind person on the Dibb said that more had opened up so I managed to get another. Sweet.
August 2019 CBBR & RPR Club level Post GCSE treat
Potterer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I do it in ride order as above, I have a list of the rides, which days we are doing that park and just work through my list. I’m the only one that ever books Fastpasses for our group so I’m a dab hand! I always do them on my laptop don’t trust the app.

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Bondi
Trading Disney Pins

Thanks for all your help. Fingers crossed for tomorrow now!
Bondi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mermazing
Earning More Ears

Mobile

We also went in ride order, so started with a basic day by day plan of which parks we wanted to do on which day then worked from there. I thought slinky dog would be the hardest ride to get FP but FOP had less available slots so I'd start with that one then move onto slinky dog. We got everything we wanted at 60 days out!
Mermazing is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

I also booked in ride order and started at the last day first and worked back. We got FoP and Slinky Dog at 60 days. The other main attractions were somewhat easier to get Good luck.

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
m2k00
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Today was our fast pass day (staying on site) had no issues getting anything, we did FOP first, then Slinky dog then Mine Train. We then just did each day in order.

Only things that were available were slinky dog for first two days and FOP for the first day, which was fine as didn’t want them on those days. On our first Animal kingdom day (3rd day) we got FOP at 12.50pm which was first Available time.
m2k00 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List