Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 21 Feb 09, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

Originally Posted by csibe View Post
Thanks guys, you really put my mind at rest that hopefully there will be no gueue. If I only have to queue 10-15 mins I'll be happy.
My only complain is that I have not been told about vouchers. Prices were really good, and the service ok as well.
The 3,5% c/c charge was a bit of a pain but hey, we are going on holiday!
Thanks for your help guys.
Nice to see you are now "chilled" have a good one.
Old 21 Feb 09, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
simba
Imagineer

we have always had vouchers on our last 4 trips and on the whole we have had a great service and never had to queue that long.

one problem we did have at universal was they gave us 4day flex tickets when we should have had the 5day flex tickets but we did'nt realise until we went to busch gardens and we had to pay to get in as our flex tickets would not allow us in but they gave us a reciept etc to take back to universal to have our money refunded, we went back to universal and they took us inside into the vip area and were wonderful they gave us all (5) express passes and free lunch for us all at Hard Rock Cafe and of course we were refunded and it turned out to be a great day.

Never too old for Mickey and his Friends
simba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
debbles
Excited about Disney

I usually get out tickets from kissimmee guest services, I order them and they deliver them to wherever your staying, the are proper tickets aswell, we then pay cash on delivery and also they gave us a goodie bag filled with all Disney stuff, fab service, prices good aswell
debbles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post

We don't have any problems with vouchers we just change them on our first visit to the park nothing to worry about atoll
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
2waterford
VIP Dibber

We also had vouchers for Universal & they were absolutely no problem.
2waterford is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

Originally Posted by frankiecesca View Post
Thats a shame considering you had expected real tickets - we have vouchers and we are doing just that and going to both Universal and Disney on th first day to collect them all and then we can start going in the parks the next day as planned without having to then queue!
If you do that it will cost you $21 for parking just to change the vouchers!
$11 if you use DTD for the Disney ones.
Old 21 Feb 09, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I have never been waiting in line for more than a few minutes to exchange vouchers.

they are absolutely fine and not a problem at all.

i have vouchers on order for this trip in May too..
Old 21 Feb 09, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
simon06
slightly serious Dibber

we had vouchers on our first trip, didnt wait more than a couple of minutes to get them exchanged, but given the choice I would get real tickets, unless the price for vouchers was a lot lower.
simon06 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We used vouchers last year... changed for our tickets at Seaworld in 5 mins and that was on a Saturday.
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 09, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyore88
Imagineer

eeyore88's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by frankiecesca View Post
Thats a shame considering you had expected real tickets - we have vouchers and we are doing just that and going to both Universal and Disney on th first day to collect them all and then we can start going in the parks the next day as planned without having to then queue!
I wouldn't do this as you'll be charged for parking

Rodeway Inn Oct 1992,Feb 2002,Dec 2006, May 2009
Holiday Inn Kissimme Oct 1995
Holiday Inn I Drive June 1999.
Quality inn International Oct 2002
Wynfield Inn/Golden Link Kissimme oct 2007
Comfort inn Universal Oct 2008
eeyore88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread