Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 8 Apr 12, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post

We ordered on the sunday 8 discovery cove tickets, 2 of them swims, Received the certificates on wednesday, and i didnt pay the special delivery option.

Great service, and i got confirmation email within a few minutes of placeing my order.

Just have to wait to go now ...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 12, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
robitay
Very Serious Dibber

I have used then quite a few times and never had a problem. So hopefully this is a one off and will be sorted out to your satisfaction
robitay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Mine aren't here yet either, but it says 7-10 days so I'm not worried.

I've used floridatix before and all went smoothly last time.
Old 10 Apr 12, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaTix
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by ChristieK0310 View Post
This also happened to me but I just used a different credit card - must check and make sure I haven't been billed twice!

On a slightly separate note my Kennedy space centre tickets arrived this morning and they are vouchers! I was expecting hard tickets not vouchers? Am I being daft?

Edited to add that I have a £1 authorisation pending on my account and this is the only time I used it so it must be for Florida tix but I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens.
Morning,

Please let me know if you have any further queries about your booking.

FloridaTix issue real tickets to all the major Florida theme parks. Our tickets are pre-purchased, so once you have received them, there yours to use and enjoy.

Some of our suppliers don’t supply tickets and instead use e-tickets, these will be posted to you and are easy to use. All you have to do is take your e-ticket with you and they will exchange it for their standard ticket or allow you on the tour.

Kennedy Space Center supply e-tickets. If you have any queries about this ticket then please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards
Phillipa
FloridaTix
FloridaTix is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaTix
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by dawnjess View Post
thank you for your reply, am I to send my number though a pm on here or through your website please ? thanks
Morning - you can just send your booking reference number by reply to the PM. I will then resend your invoice.

Kind Regards
Phillipa
FloridaTix
FloridaTix is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaTix
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by huggybearv1 View Post
I guess im doomed for bad luck then! Spoke to Barclaycard again that they say the payment is due on the card tomorrow, hence ive paid for the tickets ... Its showing on my account as pending ... Still nothing from Floridatix, despite sending a PM to Phillipa from Floridatix ... Getting a lil concerned now!
Morning,

I have investigated this for you and sent you a PM.

Just to clarify you called on the 6th April and completed your booking which all went through fine. Your tickets were then dispatched on 7th April and you should receive these in 7-10 working days from the 7th.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further queries.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards
Phillipa
FloridaTix
Old 10 Apr 12, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
FloridaTix
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by BlazingMonkey View Post
We ordered on Sunday our discovery cove tickets and it came today. But it is just a piece of paper (looks just like a print out) :S. I thought it was going to be tickets?. Great service thou!
Morning - just to confirm Discovery Cove only supply e-tickets.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards
Phillipa
FloridaTix

Some of our suppliers don’t supply tickets and instead use e-tickets, these will be posted to you and are easy to use. All you have to do is take your e-ticket with you and they will exchange it for their standard ticket or allow you on the tour.
Old 10 Apr 12, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post

does anyone know if floridatix do many discount days as I need some universal tickets and can keep looking if there is a chance of this
Old 10 Apr 12, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaTix
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by hillcats View Post
My answer would be NO Floridatix
We had a ticket that didn't work on arrival at turnstile of universal.
Morning,

I have sent your complaint to our Customer Services Manager who will be in touch asap to resolve the complaint for you.

Just to clarify Universal Orlando has made a clerical error which means some tickets may not work at the parks and this error could happen with any ticketing agency. However going forward this shouldn't affect any of our customers as we are calling any customers that have these tickets and are rectifying the problem immediately. Any customers with these tickets will also be offered fast passes for 1 day at Universal to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards
Phillipa
FloridaTix
Old 10 Apr 12, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaTix
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by DeniseC View Post
I got a reply from Phillipa but no word since despite emailing her again.
No money has been taken from my account as yet but in limbo as I don't want to order another ticket and then end up with two!
Travelling very soon so beginning to panic!
Denise
Hi Denise,

I have sent you a PM to resolve the issue and I have looked into your booking for you.

Please don't worry we will get this resolved for you asap and in time for your holiday.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Kind Regards
Phillipa
FloridaTix
Closed Thread