Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Closed Thread

Old 24 Mar 15, 01:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Shmee
Imagineer

Mobile

Just found Glasgow short stay car park with fast track security for less on Asda Travel Extras. Claim submitted and fingers tightly crossed for a good news email from them soon.

Mexico07 - I also posted about this on your thread as hopefully Asda will work for your dates too.
Shmee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 15, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
lensgirl
Imagineer

lensgirl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

What is this? How do you get free parking?

Me DH: DS:11 DS:7:
2003: DLRP - Santa Fe
2007, 2008, 2010, 2016: POR
2009: NYC in Feb for DH 30th B'day,
lensgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 15, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBlonde
Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 102
Guidebook Reviews: 4
HolidayExtras do a Free If You Find It Cheaper guArantee. They refund the amount back to your card after the trip.

Have a look on their website and look at the terms and conditions for what is accepted and what isn't.
2005-Holiday Inn I-Drive * 2007-QII/Boardwalk * 2009-Married December at the Boardwalk/POR/Rolling Hills Villa (TR here) * 2010-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 May-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 October-Rolling Hills /Boardwalk (TR here) * 2012-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2013-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2014-Rolling Hills * 2015-Rolling Hills * 2016-Rolling Hills and Boardwalk * 2017-Boardwalk and Rolling Hills

DisneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 15, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBlonde
Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by onion2803 View Post
Ooooh I'm so happy you posted this thank you! The only one I could find cheaper at Manchester was the super expensive Multi Storey T2 carpark...paid 154.99 with HE, but was 7p cheaper with asda - fingers crossed they honour it! Eeek I'm so nervous x
They don't accept it if it is 5p or less of a difference so you might have just scraped in with that one! Good luck
2005-Holiday Inn I-Drive * 2007-QII/Boardwalk * 2009-Married December at the Boardwalk/POR/Rolling Hills Villa (TR here) * 2010-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 May-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2011 October-Rolling Hills /Boardwalk (TR here) * 2012-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2013-Rolling Hills (TR here) * 2014-Rolling Hills * 2015-Rolling Hills * 2016-Rolling Hills and Boardwalk * 2017-Boardwalk and Rolling Hills

DisneyBlonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 15, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
boo2
Imagineer

boo2's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyBlonde View Post
They don't accept it if it is 5p or less of a difference so you might have just scraped in with that one! Good luck
Got mine free last year witha 6p difference tried this year for May but Asda was the same price
Old 24 Mar 15, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Can't find it cheaper but will keep checking!

So you go ahead on holidayextras as if you're gonna pay, take out the insurance, then email them with the price on another website? Do you email them a screen shot or something?
Old 24 Mar 15, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyBlonde View Post
Good luck, let us know how you get on

I put the claim in on Sunday morning and they came back to me before midday today.
Thanks so much for posting, just had confirmation that I was succesful I was going to get my Dad to drive us to the airport & collect us (so that will be a thanks from him to )
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 15, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Shmee
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
Just found Glasgow short stay car park with fast track security for less on Asda Travel Extras. Claim submitted and fingers tightly crossed for a good news email from them soon.

Mexico07 - I also posted about this on your thread as hopefully Asda will work for your dates too.
Just had the confirmation that we will receive the refund after we return from holiday - £168 worth of parking free! The difference in cost was 26p.

Got to love the Dibb and Dibbers!
Shmee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 15, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

Woohoo just had my confirmation email for free parking worth £299 for 37 days parking in Car Park 1 in Birmingham Airport. Thank-you OP!
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 15, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBlonde
Imagineer

DisneyBlonde's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by louiseybobs View Post
Can't find it cheaper but will keep checking!

So you go ahead on holidayextras as if you're gonna pay, take out the insurance, then email them with the price on another website? Do you email them a screen shot or something?
Spot on. They ask for the URL of where you found the cheaper price and you can upload a screen shot too as proof. It cost us the cancellation protection and a credit card fee to get the free parking. You could do,it with a debit card and not pay the credit card fee but as they refund after the holiday it was better for us to stick it on the credit card.

Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
Thanks so much for posting, just had confirmation that I was succesful I was going to get my Dad to drive us to the airport & collect us (so that will be a thanks from him to )
Fantastic!

Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
Just had the confirmation that we will receive the refund after we return from holiday - £168 worth of parking free! The difference in cost was 26p.

Got to love the Dibb and Dibbers!
Woo-hoo!

Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
Woohoo just had my confirmation email for free parking worth £299 for 37 days parking in Car Park 1 in Birmingham Airport. Thank-you OP!
Excellent, and you are more than welcome! I didn't know about Asda Travel Extras until another Dibber posted about them, so it's thanks to them we got free parking and great to be able to pass it on.

Closed Thread