Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 May 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
The Durrigan's
VIP Dibber

Anyone flying from Belfast on the 29th of June

Just wondered if there's any fellow Dibbers flying out of Belfast on the 29th of June this year? It will be the first time we've flown with Virgin Atlantic. Not long to go...only 42 more sleeps

Southern Dunes 1997, Rodeway Inn on I-Drive 1999, Rosen Plaza on I-Drive 2003, Tivoli Manor 2007, Windsor Hills Resort 2008, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2009, Espirit 2010, Highlands Reserve 2013, Dibb Villa Lindfields 2015, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2018, Dibb Condo Bahama Bay Resort + Disney Swan 2019

Edited at 06:53 PM.
The Durrigan's is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Hi

We’re not flying out this year but we are hoping to fly to Orlando to Belfast next year late June/early July. We’ve only flown from Dublin in October for the last few years so we’re not sure what to expect.

We’re you able to get a good deal on flights? We are dreading the flight prices in July compared to October
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
The Durrigan's
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
Hi

We’re not flying out this year but we are hoping to fly to Orlando to Belfast next year late June/early July. We’ve only flown from Dublin in October for the last few years so we’re not sure what to expect.

We’re you able to get a good deal on flights? We are dreading the flight prices in July compared to October
Hey

As it turns out we got very lucky with the price, think I was in the right place at the right time...only €1,500 (Belfast direct to MCO and MCO direct to Belfast). We're in Co. Louth so little over an hour will get us to the airport.

Booked through cheaptickets dot com whom I've used before and never had any problems with. I have logged into the Virgin Atlantic website and all our details are there so all's 100%

So excited here, kids are excited too

Southern Dunes 1997, Rodeway Inn on I-Drive 1999, Rosen Plaza on I-Drive 2003, Tivoli Manor 2007, Windsor Hills Resort 2008, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2009, Espirit 2010, Highlands Reserve 2013, Dibb Villa Lindfields 2015, Dibb Villa Sunridge Woods 2018, Dibb Condo Bahama Bay Resort + Disney Swan 2019
The Durrigan's is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Originally Posted by The Durrigan's View Post
Hey

As it turns out we got very lucky with the price, think I was in the right place at the right time...only €1,500 (Belfast direct to MCO and MCO direct to Belfast). We're in Co. Louth so little over an hour will get us to the airport.

Booked through cheaptickets dot com whom I've used before and never had any problems with. I have logged into the Virgin Atlantic website and all our details are there so all's 100%

So excited here, kids are excited too

That’s amazing, we’d be more than happy with that

We’re in Scotland but Belfast is actually our closest airport as we’re not far from the ferry.

I’ll definitely be checking out cheap tickets.com. How far ahead did you book?
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We are in meath and going the week before 22nd June. Same flight . Have flown virgin before but 1st time from.Belfast for us.
Hoping we all have a great time
Old 18 May 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
dmurray0
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by The Durrigan's View Post
Just wondered if there's any fellow Dibbers flying out of Belfast on the 29th of June this year? It will be the first time we've flown with Virgin Atlantic. Not long to go...only 42 more sleeps

Us
dmurray0 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
The Durrigan's
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gabsnoot View Post
That’s amazing, we’d be more than happy with that

We’re in Scotland but Belfast is actually our closest airport as we’re not far from the ferry.

I’ll definitely be checking out cheap tickets.com. How far ahead did you book?
Booked them back in September 2018

Originally Posted by florida addict View Post
We are in meath and going the week before 22nd June. Same flight . Have flown virgin before but 1st time from.Belfast for us.
Hoping we all have a great time
Safe trip to you guys, I'm sure we'll all have an amazing time

Originally Posted by dmurray0 View Post
Us
Aww cool...here's hoping we have a great flight, see you there

Our countdowns are exactly the same

Old 18 May 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
McSleepy
VIP Dibber

We did it the past 2 years. Always a good flight and direct.

There has been issues with delays at security at Belfast International and people missing flights as a result, they have promised to employ more security.

Sun Haven Villa

Modern 6 Bed Villa
Monitored Alarm
South Facing Pool/Spa
Covered Lanai
Super Fast WiFi
Large screen HDTV
Pool Table

McSleepy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

mine will be a distant memory by then I never even thought of going from Belfast, we are in Donegal, will have to put that on my radar for next time
Hootietootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
The Durrigan's
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by McSleepy View Post
We did it the past 2 years. Always a good flight and direct.

There has been issues with delays at security at Belfast International and people missing flights as a result, they have promised to employ more security.
Thanks for the heads up, we'll have to make it our business to be in the airport in plenty of time