Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Jul 21, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
battyheather
Getting Excited

Tips for dlp 30th birthday

Hi everyone.

So we was meant to be doing Florida next November but putting that back until things have settled and our children are a bit older. I don’t think I’d manage on the plane. ( there 3,2 and 6 months ).

So end of April is my 30th birthday ! So we are looking at doing dlp. I’ve been before but we camped. This time I’d like to stay on site. Thinking Newport bay? Maybe upgrade it to the club room for the breakfast and snacks? Also a nice view is good.

What’s everyone’s thoughts. What tips do you have?

Where’s best to eat. I’d like to do some really nice meals if possible. Before we just had picnics. It was a budget trip.
Thanks everyone
battyheather is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

Our favourite restaurant was Bistrot Chez Remy. Really nice theming & good food.

dlptips/dining-2/walt-di...rot-chez-remy/
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

If you like seafood then you should try Captain Jacks. Absolutely beautiful theming. You can see the restaurant when you ride Pirates of the Caribbean.

dlptips/dining-2/disneyl...t-des-pirates/

You can have a birthday cake at your table too for about €30 & the staff will being it out & all sing happy birthday. If you do character dining you will get characters too to deliver the cake to your table.

Oh & don't forget to pick up a birthday badge from Town Hall so all the cast members know its a birthday trip... you can wear it for your whole trip... not just the actual birthday.
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekytink
VIP Dibber

cheekytink's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by battyheather View Post
Hi everyone.

So we was meant to be doing Florida next November but putting that back until things have settled and our children are a bit older. I don’t think I’d manage on the plane. ( there 3,2 and 6 months ).

So end of April is my 30th birthday ! So we are looking at doing dlp. I’ve been before but we camped. This time I’d like to stay on site. Thinking Newport bay? Maybe upgrade it to the club room for the breakfast and snacks? Also a nice view is good.

What’s everyone’s thoughts. What tips do you have?

Where’s best to eat. I’d like to do some really nice meals if possible. Before we just had picnics. It was a budget trip.
Thanks everyone
OP, if you want to hear about DLP hotels, the Great British Mickey Waffle have a live Show on the 4th August to discuss them all- it may help your decision making!

Been to DLP 40+ times?
Yes... Yes I have.

DLP: 92,93,94 (twice), 95, 96, 98, 99, 00 (twice), 01,02,03, 05, 06 (twice) 07, 09, 10 (twice), 11, 12, 14, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 (twice) 19 (x 4!), 2022 x2 .

WDW 94,96, 99, 10,11, 13, 14,15,17,18,19, 22 x2, 23 x4 and 24 booked x3 (so far!)
Solo visitor lover and DCL 2023 on the Disney Wish
DL 93
cheekytink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
rking89
Getting Excited

We went for my OHs 30 a few years ago. Character Breakfast in Plaza Gardens was good if they open it back up. Buffet breakfast with 6 characters walking around doing meet and greets.

Paris 06, 19, 22?
rking89 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar
Excited about Disney

We really like Chez Rémy too. The theming at Captain Jack’s is good but we found the food to be just ok.
Why not try the two new restaurants at the Marvel hotel? The Manhattan looks nice for a special occasion. We watched a review on the downtown restaurant and it’s looks great. We are going to try it when we go in October.
Wishuponastar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

Are you wanting to go on a specific date? If not then my best tip would be to avoid school holidays (UK and French) - the parks will be much quieter and you will get so much more done.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List