Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Jun 21, 06:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Dates not out on DLP website yet but are showing on Magic Breaks. Prices not too bad but no offers to be seen.

Hopefully it's just not uploaded yet...we did have free dining and €200 gift card so it'll be rubbish to have nothing after having to cancel.
Enchanted is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 06:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
Dates not out on DLP website yet but are showing on Magic Breaks. Prices not too bad but no offers to be seen.

Hopefully it's just not uploaded yet...we did have free dining and €200 gift card so it'll be rubbish to have nothing after having to cancel.
We are in the same boat . We had the gift card and free dining. Will be a bit rubbish with no deals especially being 30th anniversary.
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 06:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinks2014 View Post
We are in the same boat . We had the gift card and free dining. Will be a bit rubbish with no deals especially being 30th anniversary.
Just had the official email to book. No offers...

What an anticlimax ☹ I really want to go but for the price and no deals I could probably take my 4 and 1yr olds (ages they'll be next May) for a beach holiday twice as long that they'll enjoy just as much. I definitely won't be booking yet.
Enchanted is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
O adventurez
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

I’m gutted. There are no offers, especially since WDW have offers available for their 50th.

Dates still aren’t showing for me 😩
O adventurez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

I don’t get it as it’s their 30th. A sprinkle of pixie dust is missing.
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
dancingelkhound
Excited about Disney

I found the magic breaks prices eye watering 🙈
dancingelkhound is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Just had a look at magic breaks and looks expensive for Easter £1500 for 4 nights at the Cheyenne. 3 people. I’m wondering if we will end up getting annual passes and staying offsite. Don’t really want to do that. This is a back up incase we don’t get to Florida at Easter! Not booking anything yet though!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dancingelkhound View Post
I found the magic breaks prices eye watering 🙈
Yeah...I think I was just relieved they weren't more expensive than last year. But with what we've lost with the dining plan and gift card it still works out a lot more unfortunately 😕
Old 29 Jun 21, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

I'm now sitting pricing up 7nt holidays... for half the price we could go to Majorca for a week.

DH thinks we should stick with DLP though as going to Barcelona in the August so something different.
Old 29 Jun 21, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Sad to see no offers... priced up SL for May and it is coming out the same as what we had for September last year with dining plan and gift card
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List