Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 6 Jul 21, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
lcm23
Very Serious Dibber

APH park and ride at Manchester airport

Anyone used this car park and if so would you use again? I had them booked for a holiday to Crete last May that never happened so didn't get to experience them but they are very reasonable prices and offer self park (keep own keys) which is what we want. They did refund in full for our cancelled booking last year so happy with their service but just never used their car park or transfer before. Usually use Jet Parks but was put off last time as the car park was rammed full and took ages to find a space and then buses were coming around full so after waiting a while we had to trek to closer to front of car park with all luggage and it was a bit of a nightmare.
lcm23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 21, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

We have used these for the last 10 years but not used the self park option. We have always had great service. Check in on arrival and drop off keys, there are toilets, weighing scales and vending machine in the waiting area. Usually on way to airport within 15 mins and in busy periods as one bus pulls out another pulls in. On return we ring them once we have collected our cases to let them know we have arrived and make our way over to the bus shelter to wait for the bus to arrive, pick up keys and be on our way. We have always found the drivers to be very pleasant and the buses are lovely and clean. Never had any problems with the car like some of the horror stories that you hear of from some companies.

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
2022-Ridgewood Lakes Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lcm23
Very Serious Dibber

Thats great to hear. Thanks
lcm23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Yes we have used them for a few holidays of ours flying from Manchester. I use my Club-card boost points for ours. There isn’t a self park option you pull up out front and check in hand keys over and they park your car up, then have your car waiting for you out front when you return. Brilliant service
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 21, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lcm23
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by gemma-lou View Post
Yes we have used them for a few holidays of ours flying from Manchester. I use my Club-card boost points for ours. There isn’t a self park option you pull up out front and check in hand keys over and they park your car up, then have your car waiting for you out front when you return. Brilliant service
I have booked with them and there was a self park option. It was £10 more than the option to leave keys and they park. It says go to check in as you would if they were parking and they will tell you which space to park in. Maybe its a new service they offer.