Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 21 Jul 21, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Petalnick
Proud to wear my Ears

All stars resort

We are staying at Coronado springs for 5 nights to get the dinning credits and voucher and gift box

We need somewhere to stay for the remaining 6 nights. We want somewhere easily cancelled and quite cheap but clean.

We have found 6 nights at Disney all Stars music for £770 with undercover tourist fully refundable up to two days before check in. Felt this was a good price to stay on site

I’m aware all stars is
Quite basic but has anyone stayed? What are your views? My sons are 5 and 7 and happy with chaos. The new refurbished rooms look lovely.

It would be £900 more to add 6 nights to Coronado springs which is over our budget

Many thanks
Petalnick is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 21, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

I haven't stayed there yet but am booked next year. Same as you, I couldn't justify the additional cost for CSR (my favourite) this time. I'm not the biggest fan of the exterior theming, but the new rooms look great. Plus you can walk next door to Movies to look at the theming there which is fun. The kids will probably love it, it's much more kid friendly than CSR is.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 21, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gav
slightly serious Dibber

I’ve stayed at all of them. I actually enjoy the motel style set up and have always had great stays. I can never justify a more expensive resort as I literally sleep and wash there and go to parks the rest of the time. For that, absolutely ideal imo
Gav is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Pluto201
Trying for More Ears

Pluto201's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Stayed at one a few years ago and wish had gone for a preferred room, just to be closer to the bus stops and food court. Even with some big groups staying there the same time as us was still ok.
POFQ February 2020
POP April 2022
Pluto201 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 21, 05:47 AM  
Link to this Post
hellin family
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

We've stayed there twice, for a two week stay each time. First time kids were 3 and 7 and second time they were 5 and 9 and they loved it both times. First stay we didn't have a preferred room, and second time we did - and we ended up closer to the food court first time (we'd put in a request for a room not too far away). It didn't feel overly basic, you still get some nice disney touches, like the theming and still feel immersed in a Disney bubble. I'm sure they will love it. The only thing I'd do (and you might be planning this) is to do the All Stars first, so then you are going from a value resort to a moderate one, rather than the other way round, so that you don't compare the two for the last part of your holiday.

Wendy, Jake and Lillie x

Dec 2005 New York and Florida honeymoon, Grand Reserve
Dec 2006 Anniversary Trip, Grand Reserve, Davenport
Dec 2010 Jake's first trip, Glenbrook
Jan 2011 Lillie's first trip, Windsor Palms
Feb 2013 Jake and Lillie's Grand Adventures, Florida Pines
Oct 2014 Disneys All Stars Music Resort
hellin family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List