Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Nov 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I saw a film once where the woman was peeing standing up, but I’m not going to try!
On Friday and Saturday nights in Central London there are pop up urinals for men and women (they rise out of the pavement plus ones that are open to all the elements around Soho and Embankment !)
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

My wife can’t;
Reverse a car.
Cook a meal without the kitchen looking like a bombs gone off in it.
Stop tidying up. ( a bit of a contradiction but true)

I can’t;
Replace the kitchen bin bag correctly. Apparently the overhang at the top has to be tucked in.
Wash windows.
Write Christmas cards. Every year my wife complains about writing the Christmas cards and I offer to help, she refuses my help as I “don’t do it right”
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.

Edited at 02:07 PM.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 21, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Perthite
Very Serious Dibber

A superpower men have that I’ve never seen in women is the ability to completely block out the arguing/fighting children and remain focused on what is on TV.
Perthite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Women are unable to empty their pockets of coins making anew neat little pile of coins each time they do this all over the house.

Men are able to empty their pockets of coins and make neat little piles of coins each time they do this all over the house.
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Perthite View Post
A superpower men have that I’ve never seen in women is the ability to completely block out the arguing/fighting children and remain focused on what is on TV.
Years ago I was at a football match in a box behind one goal with the away fans behind the other. My friends wife kept asking my friend what the away fans were chanting and he kept telling her, then she said “how come you can clearly hear what they are singing all the way over there and yet you often can’t hear what I am saying when we are in the same room?”
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
Women are unable to empty their pockets of coins making anew neat little pile of coins each time they do this all over the house.

Men are able to empty their pockets of coins and make neat little piles of coins each time they do this all over the house.
We moved into our house and the bloke that was living in it was a right scruff, he left all sorts behind.
As I was going round throwing it all away I did end up with a carrier bag for all his piles of coins. There was at least one pile in each room, I was baffled 😂
Old 29 Nov 21, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
We moved into our house and the bloke that was living in it was a right scruff, he left all sorts behind.
As I was going round throwing it all away I did end up with a carrier bag for all his piles of coins. There was at least one pile in each room, I was baffled 😂
I am or at least was a devil for this but I seem to have less piles round the house now DD knows the value of money and tidies up a lot !
Old 29 Nov 21, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

women cant...
- lay eggs
- drink poison
- breathe underwater

men cant...
- photosynthesize
- run on water
- regenerate limbs

pretty much everything else, especially if its dishwasher or cooking related, thats on the individuals you all seem to have chosen. maybe time for an upgrade if they cant learn new skills?!
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List