Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Nov 21, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Logged on to Octopus today and all my credit balance from Avro is now showing on there. Haven’t received an email or a new direct debit amount yet but it doesn’t look like it will be long now. Not looking forward to finding out the new amount !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Logged on to Octopus today and all my credit balance from Avro is now showing on there. Haven’t received an email or a new direct debit amount yet but it doesn’t look like it will be long now. Not looking forward to finding out the new amount !
That’s good news.
Mine hasn’t 😔 Neither has the DD which went to Avro the day after they went out of Business. Nor is the DD that was taken by Octopus last Thursday ☹️
I wonder if my balance ever be updated. Should be £400 in credit - usage but is £0 🥺
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridarules View Post
That’s good news.
Mine hasn’t 😔 Neither has the DD which went to Avro the day after they went out of Business. Nor is the DD that was taken by Octopus last Thursday ☹️
I wonder if my balance ever be updated. Should be £400 in credit - usage but is £0 🥺
Hopefully yours will be there soon. My balance is spot on and the final bill from Avro is there too.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Nov 21, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Our balance transfer is now showing, 71p! 😂
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Mine is still the same, hopefully will be sorted before Xmas.
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Had email today as our rate ends in January - to change to be on variable works out £816.83 a year but to switch to fixed rate for 2 years is £1081.41 a year! Tempted to go with variable but who's to say it will suddenly shoot up?

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 21, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by anji View Post
Had email today as our rate ends in January - to change to be on variable works out £816.83 a year but to switch to fixed rate for 2 years is £1081.41 a year! Tempted to go with variable but who's to say it will suddenly shoot up?
variable will go up in april without a doubt but by how much. but if you pick a 2 year fixed in april that will probably be higher. dammed if you do, dammed if you dont.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Scattle
Excited about Disney

I've had an email From Octopus today saying my move from Avro is complete.
I have logged onto my Octopus account and it's showing the amount I paid to Avro in Sept, Oct & Nov as I never cancelled my Direct Debit.

However my online account is still saying no active direct debit is set up, even though I was told it would move over automatically.

Anyone in the same boat?
Scattle is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Bestbubba
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scattle View Post
I have logged onto my Octopus account and it's showing the amount I paid to Avro in Sept, Oct & Nov as I never cancelled my Direct Debit.

However my online account is still saying no active direct debit is set up, even though I was told it would move over automatically.

Anyone in the same boat?
Yes, us! Next DD due on 8th so we're just going to wait and see. My brains mangled with changing rules for tests for our trip on 15th, can't cope with Octopus too🙄 Have you had a bill yet or any idea what your new payment is?
Bestbubba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 21, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunnydays
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Scattle View Post

Anyone in the same boat?
If you log on to Octopus it does have a message about this today. I hope that helps.
Sunnydays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List