Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Dec 21, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Booster?

Sorry I know this should probably be in the current issues section but I’ve removed myself from it.

I was due to able to book my booster jab for January but after yesterday’s announcement I’m looking to get it ASAP. Online it still says I’m ineligible at the moment and changes have yet to be implemented. Does anyone know when the changes come in?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Sorry I know this should probably be in the current issues section but I’ve removed myself from it.

I was due to able to book my booster jab for January but after yesterday’s announcement I’m looking to get it ASAP. Online it still says I’m ineligible at the moment and changes have yet to be implemented. Does anyone know when the changes come in?
Call into your local pharmacy and ask - I got mine there after being bounced by a covid jab centre for being 24hrs too early . The pharmacy checked online and booked me in there and then
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

I thought you had to wait until invited?
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
I didn't realise that. I thought I'd just be able to do it online. I'm only about 10 days away anyway from being eligible but just keen to get it done because of my job and being in close proximity to younger people. I'll just have to be patient
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

There's a vaccination clinic next to me here at work. I just popped over to see if they would give me my booster but they said as it's not been 180 days since my second jab, they can't do it. He said it's because national systems have not been updated to reflect the changes yet. My 180 days will be on the 13th December. I've been able to book online for the 5th January but somewhere a lot less convenient!

Like you OP, I'm hoping the changes are implemented soon so that I can get myself sorted ASAP.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I managed to book mine before the announcement. At the time my 180 days is the 17th December, which is the date I’ve booked.
I was able to book on the 17th November.

I would either keep trying online or you can go to a drop in center.
If you are over 40 I wouldn’t wait to be invited as you are already in the criteria, pre this week changes.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
My invite came a couple of weeks after I had been jabbed and even shown on NHS app.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 21, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
I didn't realise that. I thought I'd just be able to do it online. I'm only about 10 days away anyway from being eligible but just keen to get it done because of my job and being in close proximity to younger people. I'll just have to be patient
There are walk-in sessions taking place that you should be able to go to if you’re within a few days of your 6 months (I got mine about 2 weeks early). All the ones in the local area are listed here:

abcltd.uk/covid-vaccinat...lk-in-clinics/
RachaelC is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread