Notices
Food, Wine, Cooking & Eating Discussion on all things food related. Sharing recipes and giving tips and tricks to great food.

Old 18 Oct 21, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
Or, maybe, they shouldn't be allowed to recline their seats!
Ooh! Trolling at its very finest!

How about if they spread over into my seat, then I can measure that spread and then charge pro rata for the bit of seat that I cannot now use!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Ooh! Trolling at its very finest!...
...But unlike most trolling no malice intended - it just seemed as daft as the rest of the thread!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tracy99 View Post
There’s plenty of thin people that can put plenty of food away.
I have 3 members of staff that can eat like no ones business and they don’t have a pick on them so unfortunately this plan is flawed before it starts.
Tracy x
My husband is one of those people, I hate those kind of people !
Old 18 Oct 21, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

My middle son is fit,tall,slim but muscular...Man v Food,he would win everytime lol he's a buffet owners worst nightmare😳

Edited at 03:38 PM.
Scotsmomma2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyore14
Apprentice Imagineer

Eeyore14's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
They’d be on for a loss if my 2 dd’s ate there, they’re both super fit and trim, but can eat twice their body weight easily. When they’re home dh says he’s going to put a revolving door on the kitchen as no sooner have they been in there and got something to eat, than they’re back in there for something else. Youngest has just rung up to say she’s coming home for two nights and I’m already thinking I haven’t got enough stuff in. If such a restaurant existed I could save a fortune eating out instead. 🤣
Old 18 Oct 21, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
...But unlike most trolling no malice intended - it just seemed as daft as the rest of the thread!
MH is undoubtably the master of the stupid thread (stupid threader of the year, I guess). There is no malice intended in mine either..

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
MH is undoubtably the master of the stupid thread (stupid threader of the year, I guess). There is no malice intended in mine either..
I’m not a master of stupid threads, but I’m someone who likes to debate with the masses, so I prefer to be called a mass debater.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
This is outrageous! I am a master plater - show me a good buffet or Carvery and I’ll show you have to maximise the value. It’s an art - people watch me in admiration
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
My middle son is fit,tall,slim but muscular...Man v Food,he would win everytime lol he's a buffet owners worst nightmare😳
I bet you are so proud of him Linda
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 21, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I’m not a master of stupid threads, but I’m someone who likes to debate with the masses, so I prefer to be called a mass debater.
And I'm sure you often are, or something similar.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List