Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 8 Aug 18, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile Krakow in April?

My finger is hovering over booking an apartment early April for 3 nights. Never been always wanted to go. Is this a good time of year to go and what sort of flights prices should I expect for 3 nights Friday to Monday please? Many thanks.
Old 8 Aug 18, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink 45
VIP Dibber

We stayed in Krakow Mon-Fri, 4 nights, in a lovely hotel bed and breakfast. It was right in the main Square, I think Rynek Square. We flew with Jet2 and paid approx £500 for both of us.
It’s a lovely city x
Tink 45 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

I've found a large apartment 2 bed for just under £200 for the 3 nights for 3 of us. Not sure what budget I would need for flights tho.
Old 8 Aug 18, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Look at stradonia serviced apartments. They are lovely between main square and old jewish district and only 5 min walk from either . I love Krakow. Amazing city my fav is in the winter with snow. I usually get winter flight for between 60 and 70 quid
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Absolutely adore Krakow. We normally go in December but took my parents one April. Unfortunately it rained every day but that’s not the norm. I think the apartment is on the expensive side - have a look at the Wawel hotel. Very close to the main square but tucked up a side street so lovely and quiet and breakfast (lovely omelettes) included.

Return flights can be very cheap but I’d say a maximum of £100pp (although that’s at Xmas when the prices are higher).
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 18, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
saffy202
Apprentice Imagineer

We stayed at end of March - it was lovely and warm, there were beanbags in the square as part of an exhibition and we sat in the sun with just t-shirts on. Our hotel was lovely we stayed at the Art& Garden Residence and we were given the loft room It was a slight walk to the square though.
Old 9 Aug 18, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Butterbeer
Trying for More Ears

I went to Krakow at the end of March this year for 4 days, and paid around £150 total for return flights for 2 people, with Ryanair. Not sure if their flights will be released yet for next April but definitely worth looking at them as we have booked some really cheap flights with them when we booked early.
We thought it was a good time of year when we went. The weather wasn't overly warm for most of it, but we didn't get much rain at all and one of the days was lovely and sunny and warm for a few hours. There's plenty to do there that doesn't depend on the weather anyway and I'd definitely recommend it any time of year
Butterbeer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
amarooney
VIP Dibber

amarooney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We've had flights there even in the summer for £120pp return booked well in advance. Wonderful city you will have a fabulous time. Getting accommodation near the main square is a big plus. If you are still looking around for trips and transfers have a look at Krakowtrip.com
Used them three times great service.

Edited at 12:32 PM.
amarooney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List