Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Aug 17, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

If you scan your band on the way out of rides do you end up with 2 photos on your app ?
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
mousettes
Imagineer

Originally Posted by clairenutter View Post
More often or not you scan your magic band or card under the picture of yourself on the way out the ride. Either that or you can see the entire carriage for example on 7DMT or frozen where you don't scan your magic band.
Ah, ok, so I will need to remember to scan my band after the ride but I need to be in time to see my photo on the TV screens and scan underneath the screen?
mousettes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
clairenutter
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mousettes View Post
Ah, ok, so I will need to remember to scan my band after the ride but I need to be in time to see my photo on the TV screens and scan underneath the screen?
Yes. To be fair the screens were normally on the way out and you have to walk past them when exiting the ride. We never rushed off the rides and always managed to see the photo and scan our bands!
California - Sheraton Disneyland 04
DLP - Hotel Cheyenne 05
clairenutter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mousettes
Imagineer

Originally Posted by clairenutter View Post
Yes. To be fair the screens were normally on the way out and you have to walk past them when exiting the ride. We never rushed off the rides and always managed to see the photo and scan our bands!
That's great thank you. I am really excited about using the MM now I have to say.
mousettes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 17, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Hi,

Hope I'm not being dim, but what are magic shots?

Thanks
suecee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mousettes View Post
Thanks everyone. Alicecooper9 what do you mean by takea list/map of MM locations and rides?
?
To help you find and maximise the number of photo locations for starters you can go to -

disneyworld.disney.go/en...-pass-service/

At the bottom there is a list/map

Also if you google photopass locations disneyworld. A lot of websites have lists of locations.
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by AliceCooper9 View Post
To help you find and maximise the number of photo locations for starters you can go to -

disneyworld.disney.go/en...-pass-service/

At the bottom there is a list/map

Also if you google photopass locations disneyworld. A lot of websites have lists of locations.
Also, the park maps you get as you enter the parks show the locations of some of the photopass photographers. You can also see electronic versions of these park maps here:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/Par...aps-p-239.html

The PhotoPass photographers will be located anywhere on the map that you can see the following symbols:

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
FunlovinEeyore
Excited about Disney

If you check out Disney photopass service (official page) on Facebook you can check out what and where the current Magic shots are for each park. You need to go onto photos and you will find an album for each park with examples.
FunlovinEeyore is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by suecee View Post
Hi,

Hope I'm not being dim, but what are magic shots?

Thanks
They add characters to the shot - thus:

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 17, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

We loved the memory maker! We got 150 pictures of the two of us from our week stay at Disney. Some of our favourites are from the character meets, they take some natural shots of you meeting and then some posed shots too which are lovely memories to keep!
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List